Trump FIRES BACK at the 50...........

I think we do need to rethink our mideast strategy, which really doesn't change much despite who is in charge.

But I'm not seeing where the Reality TV Rodeo Clown has better ideas, and the people who would be considered Subject Matter Experts think he's dangerous at best.

Do you realize the inconsistency of your statements? You said we need to "rethink" our foreign policy, but you want to rely on the same people who though it up in the first place. Which of Trump's foreign policy statements do you find "dangerous?" Demanding that our "allies" pay their fair share of defense costs? Not engaging in futile nation building? Cooperating with our adversaries when it is in our interest to do so? Letting Iran know that any violation of international law, including taking hostages, will result in the destruction of its navy and a blockade of its shipping ports? Letting our "trading partners" know that "trade" is a two way street? Hmm?

Last edited:
Not caring for a rape culture and people who hate you who are taught from their holy book to kill, steal and lie to enter into your already civil country is not racist. It is common sense.

Guy, are you talking about the Bible again?

City Rape

If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city. -- Deuteronomy 22:23-24

Country Rape

But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die. ... For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her. -- Deuteronomy 22:25-27

Of an unbetrothed virgin

If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days. -- Deuteronomy 22:28-29

Of prisoners of war

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. -- Numbers 31:15-18

Do you realize the inconsistency of your statements? You said we need to "rethink" our foreign policy, but you want to rely on the same people who though it up in the first place. Which of Trump's foreign policy statements do you find "dangerous?"

Let's see now. The part where he calls for torture.
The part where he asks his advisors, "Why can't we use nukes?"
The part where he calls for murdering the families of terrorists?
The part where he says it's okay for Russia to invade her neighbors?

But let's look at some of the shit that appeals to Bubba Rednecks like you, Cleetus...

Demanding that our "allies" pay their fair share of defense costs?

yeah, let's look at that. What is their "Fair share"? You mean insisting they get invovled in wars they told us were bad ideas?

Not engaging in futile nation building? Cooperating with our adversaries when it is in our interest to do so?

Uh, guy, who are our 'adversaries", exactly? I don't think you or Trump know.

Letting Iran know that any violation of international law, including taking hostages, will result in the destruction of its navy and a blockade of its shipping ports?

You know what, I don't want to let the Jews manipulate us into another futile mideast war. I'm not sure why you do.

Letting our "trading partners" know that "trade" is a two way street? Hmm?

so how is Trump going to stop fat lazy Americans from going to Walmart and buying cheap Chinese shit? How is he going to stop American corporations from opening plants there? The problem here isn't nations- the problem is multi-national corporations who know no flag.

JoeB131 you must be a terribly lonely tortured desperate soul to grasp at straws like you do to keep people conversing with you about your delusional precepts and made up stories.

JoeB131 you must be a terribly lonely tortured desperate soul to grasp at straws like you do to keep people conversing with you about your delusional precepts and made up stories.

I'd ask you what the fuck you are talking about, but I'm sure I'd be disappointed.

I'd ask you what the fuck you are talking about, but I'm sure I'd be disappointed.
I am sure you would be disappointed too!

So essentially, Trump is turning his back on 50 years of Republican Foreign policy and replacing it with, what, exactly?

I guess you can make an argument that Bush made a mess of foreign policy in the Oughts, but Trump hasn't laid down a clear plan on how to fix it. He seems to want to embrace some of the Bush team's worst ideas, like torture and unilateralism, while wavering back and forth between isolationism and interventionism.

It would also be nice if Trump's foreign policy didn't read like a fifth grader wrote it.
Uh... guy. It's a good thing then that our current President is an expert in everything, no?
Interesting....your thoughts on the topic of this thread?

So essentially, Trump is turning his back on 50 years of Republican Foreign policy and replacing it with, what, exactly?

I guess you can make an argument that Bush made a mess of foreign policy in the Oughts, but Trump hasn't laid down a clear plan on how to fix it. He seems to want to embrace some of the Bush team's worst ideas, like torture and unilateralism, while wavering back and forth between isolationism and interventionism.

It would also be nice if Trump's foreign policy didn't read like a fifth grader wrote it.
The fact is that fifty people with agendas of their own self servicing agendas appear to believe that they have rights over and above the people who have a legal right to choose who they will vote into office as their president verses allowing the people to choose for themselves.

Bush regardless of why he made the choices he made left the country vulnerable and Obama made an even bigger mess out of an already messy situation. A majority of People are obviously turning out as they do not want to be invaded like Europe and do not believe that trying to make a deal with a devil is in their best interest. Whether you or anyone else likes it or not the majority of the people in this nation are already Christian, then Jewish and Buddhist all who can live in peace together without lying, abusing, cheating, raping and abusing one another in mass. They disagree with your policies and are showing up in mass to make sure that their desires to live in peace among one another will no longer be ignored.

Common sense immigration has been needed for years. That is not isolation and those who it will affect the most are those who have already abused the current workforce and laws. Rapefugees are not wanted nor will they be accepted just for a few in certain areas can make a few extra dollars. Not all churches and people are for sale.
No one likes liars, cheats and those who try to conceal the truth for their own agendas and greed. People have every right to be discriminatory and they also have the right to say it. They also recognize that they have a right to unlimited self defense when it comes to people who already have a proven track record of abusing civil societies. Our children are not yours nor are they your herd to shuffle about and do as you please to them.

Guy, there's no scary Muslim hiding under your bed, and if there is any threat at all, it's because dumb shits like you made guns too easy to get.
For one I am not a guy. Two keep your Islamist as the majority of people in this country does not welcome them no matter how you all try to slant it. Your full of shit when it comes to guns as I carried one for years and it saved me several times from just regular ole punk white rapist much less people from the rape culture societies that have no respect for life, people who refuse to be ruled over by thugs, women and children. Three I don't make deals with devils.
Cool stories.

Fifty who seem to believe that they have a right to overtop the will of the people signed a letter claiming they believed Trump would endanger national security. They seem to be ignoring the fact that they themselves already put the nation and her people at risk with their own misguided greed and deeds.

BREAKING: Trump FIRES BACK at the 50 GOP “leaders” who announced their opposition to him
Donald Trump, News

TRUMP RELEASES STATEMENT ABOUT THE 50 GOP HACKS

If you hadn’t heard the news, 50 top GOP “leaders” came out today in opposition of Trump. They claimed that Trump would be dangerous for this nation (along with many other Democrat talking points).

They stupidly thought that they actually have some influence that could sway the voters. But once again, they’re dead wrong.

Either way, Trump got wind of this and UNLOADED on them in an epic new press release.

Here’s Trump’s FULL press release from DonaldJTrump.com:

“The names on this letter are the ones the American people should look to for answers on why the world is a mess, and we thank them for coming forward so everyone in the country knows who deserves the blame for making the world such a dangerous place. They are nothing more than the failed Washington elite looking to hold onto their power, and it’s time they are held accountable for their actions.

These insiders – along with Hillary Clinton – are the owners of the disastrous decisions to invade Iraq, allow Americans to die in Benghazi, and they are the ones who allowed the rise of ISIS. Yet despite these failures, they think they are entitled to use their favor trading to land taxpayer-funded government contracts and speaking fees. It’s time we put our foot down and declare that their gravy train is over: no longer will Crooked Hillary Clinton and the other disasters in Washington get rich at our expense.

Instead, I offer a better vision for our country and our foreign policy – one that is not run by a ruling family dynasty. It’s an America first vision that stands up to foreign dictators instead of taking money from them, seeks peace over war, rebuilds our military, and makes other countries pay their fair share for their protection. Together, we will break up the rigged system in Washington, make America safe again, and we will Make America Great Again.”

This was a PERFECT response! Trump doesn’t take crap from anybody, and that is one of his BEST qualities. These GOP hacks make me sick with their Hillary-loving antics.

We the People are going to unite together and elect Donald Trump as our next President, regardless of what they have to say!

You don't speak for all of the people, nor did the FBI director when he made the comments he did which were at best unprofessional. That said, only those who want a government job or contract, the willfully ignorant or are a literally stupid voter will cast a vote for Donald Trump.

American citizens who truly love our country and what it has stood for since its inception - though its leaders did not always act in the nation's best interest - will never consider voting for Donald Trump to be the most powerful person in the world. Your comments in this post above are all the evidence necessary to conclude you are a fool.

Fifty who seem to believe that they have a right to overtop the will of the people signed a letter claiming they believed Trump would endanger national security. They seem to be ignoring the fact that they themselves already put the nation and her people at risk with their own misguided greed and deeds.

BREAKING: Trump FIRES BACK at the 50 GOP “leaders” who announced their opposition to him
Donald Trump, News

If you hadn’t heard the news, 50 top GOP “leaders” came out today in opposition of Trump. They claimed that Trump would be dangerous for this nation (along with many other Democrat talking points).

They stupidly thought that they actually have some influence that could sway the voters. But once again, they’re dead wrong.

Either way, Trump got wind of this and UNLOADED on them in an epic new press release.

“The names on this letter are the ones the American people should look to for answers on why the world is a mess, and we thank them for coming forward so everyone in the country knows who deserves the blame for making the world such a dangerous place. They are nothing more than the failed Washington elite looking to hold onto their power, and it’s time they are held accountable for their actions.

These insiders – along with Hillary Clinton – are the owners of the disastrous decisions to invade Iraq, allow Americans to die in Benghazi, and they are the ones who allowed the rise of ISIS. Yet despite these failures, they think they are entitled to use their favor trading to land taxpayer-funded government contracts and speaking fees. It’s time we put our foot down and declare that their gravy train is over: no longer will Crooked Hillary Clinton and the other disasters in Washington get rich at our expense.

Instead, I offer a better vision for our country and our foreign policy – one that is not run by a ruling family dynasty. It’s an America first vision that stands up to foreign dictators instead of taking money from them, seeks peace over war, rebuilds our military, and makes other countries pay their fair share for their protection. Together, we will break up the rigged system in Washington, make America safe again, and we will Make America Great Again.”

This was a PERFECT response! Trump doesn’t take crap from anybody, and that is one of his BEST qualities. These GOP hacks make me sick with their Hillary-loving antics.

We the People are going to unite together and elect Donald Trump as our next President, regardless of what they have to say!

You don't speak for all of the people, nor did the FBI director when he made the comments he did which were at best unprofessional. That said, only those who want a government job or contract, the willfully ignorant or are a literally stupid voter will cast a vote for Donald Trump.

Only the willfully blind will vote for Hillary.

You don't like my comment and Trump's page too bad! I do not care for liars and thieves who put themselves above the people and the law by way of fraud and deceit and the millions who are coming out in support of Donald Trump feel the same way. Obama, along with Hillary and her minions have already proven their willingness to allow American citizens to die in their quest for power and cash.

"Fifty who seem to believe that they have a right to overtop the will of the people signed a letter claiming they believed Trump would endanger national security. They seem to be ignoring the fact that they themselves already put the nation and her people at risk with their own misguided greed and deeds."

The Sun Sooni

I think that might be a record for the most number of people smeared at once with nothing more than a label.

Everytime you guys use it like this it makes it seem more like a valid objection and not just something you say willy nilly:2up:

Cheap garments, bangles and beads...

I think that might be a record for the most number of people smeared at once with nothing more than a label.

Everytime you guys use it like this it makes it seem more like a valid objection and not just something you say willy nilly:2up:
I starting going through all fifty. After four I personally decided they were all worthless as far as their opinions goes as they are either frauds or fakes getting their own pockets and egos filled.
I believe these guys have a better line on whats going down than that fifty.

Donald Trump, News

You don't like my comment and Trump's page too bad! I do not care for liars and thieves who put themselves above the people and the law by way of fraud and deceit and the millions who are coming out in support of Donald Trump feel the same way. Obama, along with Hillary and her minions have already proven their willingness to allow American citizens to die in their quest for power and cash.

"Fifty who seem to believe that they have a right to overtop the will of the people signed a letter claiming they believed Trump would endanger national security. They seem to be ignoring the fact that they themselves already put the nation and her people at risk with their own misguided greed and deeds."

The Sun Sooni

I do hope you are not diabetic, the kool-aid you've consumed might cause a very serious medical condition.

Donald Trump, News

The Sun Sooni

I do hope you are not diabetic, the kool-aid you've consumed might cause a very serious medical condition.

Koolaid always made me puke but you go right on believing what you like.

Donald Trump, News

The Sun Sooni

I don't need your permission, and in point of fact I wouldn't trust your judgment on any issue. Trump is completely unqualified to be POTUS, only a fool believes he is and only a biddable person such as you falls for the word of a demagogue who is also a charlatan. You may now go to dictionary. com and try to figure out my comment, if you are not willfully ignorant too.

Donald Trump, News

The Sun Sooni

I don't need your permission, and in point of fact I wouldn't trust your judgment on any issue. Trump is completely unqualified to be POTUS, only a fool believes he is and only a biddable person such as you falls for the word of a demagogue who is also a charlatan. You may now go to dictionary. com and try to figure out my comment, if you are not willfully ignorant too.

At my age I have no plans to try to make sure you or the likes of you understand what I wrote. I already made my millions legally and people like your Hillary and crooked lawyers and judges stole it illegally so piss off punk. I'll be putting out the truth every chance I get about people like you that attempt to twist and smear people who made their money the honest American way by working for it not selling out to the enemy of this country and the freedoms of this country.

Uh... guy. It's a good thing then that our current President is an expert in everything, no?
Interesting....your thoughts on the topic of this thread?
Hey there Bodey, I am doing crossword puzzle... what's a synonym for "DAM" keeping see water out from low laying areas?

Forum List

Back