Trump Fundraising for Legal Challenges Would Also Pay Down Debt

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
trump stays true to his dishonesty to the end.

He's asking for money for legal challenges to the election but at least half of the money donated will go to pay off trump's campaign debts. Even though he had over a billion dollars to campaign with.

Anyone who donates to this is just a fool.

Trump's debt is said to be something around $420 million. He owns at least five hotels in Mid-town and Downtown Manhattan - each is probably worth $420 million. They probably transact over $420 million annually. The NBA teams used to use them when in town to play the Knicks. He built and owns several apartment buildings on the Upper West Side on the Hudson, and several apartment buildings housing section 8 in Brooklyn, and he probably has some in Queens that I did not notice his name on. He owns the old U.S. Post Office building in D.C. that he converted into a hotel - think playing post office in Washington D.C.. Probably worth $500 million. And then he has all those properties in Atlantic City, Chicago, Las Vegas, Florida. Something in Scotland, and don't forget the crown jewels in Moscow and Beijing. He probably does not bother to build anything in Haiti, or any of those other shithole countries.

His debt is covered - He is a millionaire, and "plays with debt." I don't know why or how they do it, but they do it. Do you think his properties and buildings are worthless??? If you are so worried about people in debt, where is your discussion about the national debt?

Last edited:
The Democrat fraud will be exposed:

---The Sting Operation Will Put The Whole Democrats’ Ballot Fraud To An End---

Hey if you people want to send your money to help trump pay his debts even though he's a billionaire, go for it.

I would think that a billionaire would be able to pay their own debts.

Forum List

Back