trump gives "intellectual speech" on the economy...kinda

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

He really, really tried to give a speech on the economy. But he just could not keep himself from attacking his opponent...well....his opponents.....Biden?.....Obama?,,,,Hillary? It seem Donald is still running against....well....someone else. trump's greatest challenge is how to control revealing his inner most throughts.

He really, really tried to give a speech on the economy. But he just could not keep himself from attacking his opponent...well....his opponents.....Biden?.....Obama?,,,,Hillary? It seem Donald is still running against....well....someone else. trump's greatest challenge is how to control revealing his inner most throughts.
Trump went to Wharton Business School and majored in Economics. This was an opportunity to show his expertise in the field.

Instead he basically just said……the economy sucks, I am better

Then proceeded with his list of grievances and taunts of his opponents

They deserve to be attacked, plus people with sense already know how great the economy was and will be under Trump.
Packed up yet jimboliar?
Still waiting on your branch of the service.......

I watched it on tik tok live and it was brutal. The nonsense appeals to who? The few times he stopped working on his comedic insult standup routine he made 'promises' that were empty and devoid of any details.

Trump gave a good campaign speech

The crowd loved it

And then he answered questions from your loon media for an hour. Is the vapid twit your cult's leaders selected ever going to answer questions from the public?

Trump went to Wharton Business School and majored in Economics. This was an opportunity to show his expertise in the field.

Cause trump is only in the race for revenge. He does not care about the country of the economy. He wants revenge on anyone who has held him accountable for the crimes he has committed.

Bullshit. He ALSO said that Tic Tacs in multiple sizes is the result of inflation. Econ 101.

Bullshit. He ALSO said that Tic Tacs in multiple sizes is the result of inflation. Econ 101.
trump cannot hold a train of thought for more than a minute or two. He ALWAYS goes off into one of his "vengeance" tantrums. Harris is going to make him look pretty silly in a debate.

Cause trump is only in the race for revenge. He does not care about the country of the economy. He wants revenge on anyone who has held him accountable for the crimes he has committed.
Trump is in the race because he needs to win to stay out of jail

Trump is in the race because he needs to win to stay out of jail
I am starting to think he is in it to realize his life long dream to be an entertainer. I think he is simply performing for claps and laughs. Policy doesnt do that. Insults and cool stories do that.

I am starting to think he is in it to realize his life long dream to be an entertainer. I think he is simply performing for claps and laughs. Policy doesnt do that. Insults and cool stories do that.

Trumps life will fall apart if he loses

All those criminal cases will become active
MAGA will fall apart
He loses relevance

Forum List

Back