Trump has told White House officials he could announce his 2024 candidacy as soon as he bows out of 2020...“If this doesn’t work out, I’ll run again"!

• Banned
Money quote:

“I suspect he will play this Kabuki dance right up until the last day of filing for the 2024 election,” said Terry Sullivan, who was Rubio’s 2016 campaign manager. “He has no interest in the future of the party. He never has.”

• Banned
if Trump is looking for a fight, he should heed Ann Coulter's advice and hold rallies in Georgia. the fate of the Senate is on the line!

The impeached president trump will never attempt a second run against Biden.

His ego will not permit him to face getting skunked twice by the same man.

• Banned
Biden's team can't believe how lucky they are

someone told me that a Biden aide told Sleepy Joe: "all i know is, after this whole ordeal is over, we're going to Vegas!"

Politico is Fake News. But if for some reason Sleepy Joe manages to steal the 2020 election, the demographics and censorship and corruption and voter fraud will be so embedded, there would be no chance for a White person to get elected.

Everyone knows that if it were not for Covid, Trump would have walked away with this election.

Try pulling your head out of your ass.

Most of his success in 2024 will depend on the economy at the time.

With Harris as president....we should pretty much be in the shitter.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO.

There won't be a Chinese virus in 2024 and by then the country will be sick of Biden and the programs he's vowed to install.

I'd also say the Dems lose the House in 2022 because tax payers will be sick and tired of them and Biden.

I hope Trump does run. I'll vote for him. He's a great POTUS and did a lot for the taxpayers and the country.

Buckle up buttercup. You will have a bumpy ride.

I voted for the Honorable Donald J. Trump twice.

He did a good job during the last four years.

I am disappointed that he apparently lost.

But I think it would be a waste of time for him to run in 2024.

If the bad people rigged the election in 2020, then they will repeat it in 2024.

So Mr. Trump should return to business and especially to being the spiritual leader of the good people in this country who want reasonable capitalism and -- above all -- law & order.

Forum List

Back