Trump Impeachment Question

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Q. Jake, how many people in the Trump Administration must be impeached before Hillary can finally regain her rightful place in the Oval Office?

that time, has come and gone...

if President Trump resigns or is canned, it would be Pence, if Pence is canned along side him, it would be paul ryan...

Q. Jake, how many people in the Trump Administration must be impeached before Hillary can finally regain her rightful place in the Oval Office?

All or none. Either way, Hillary is going to die a slow death from the diseases Bill gave her, gasping for her last breath, and realizing how much of a failure she was.

FHRC.

Somebody needs to wake up and to investigate Hillary's crimes and to lock her up. That's what all people during Trump's pre-election rallies have been chanting: "Lock her up!"

upload_2017-8-7_16-5-59.png

Somebody needs to wake up and to investigate Hillary's crimes and lock her up. That's what all people during Trump's pre-election rallies have been chanting: "Lock her up!"

View attachment 142475

Even though the American people know she's a crook, FOX New's Sean Hannity is the only news personality pushing this. Everyone else seems to be ignoring the stuff she's done.

Hillary's political career is as dead as Elvis, find something else to deflect criticism of Trump because that shit is not working. It's like blaming the loser in last year's superbowl for your team's lousy performance this year.

A quick coup should be all it takes

Are you gonna lead them? I should probably tell you this out front, there would end up being be a shitload of dead coup'ers.

Is that what you really want?

A quick coup should be all it takes

Are you gonna lead them? I should probably tell you this out front, there would end up being be a shitload of dead coup'ers.

Is that what you really want?
I was answering a question. Who cares what I want?

All or none. Either way, Hillary is going to die a slow death from the diseases Bill gave her, gasping for her last breath, and realizing how much of a failure she was.

FHRC.
Dumbest post I've read all month. Congratulations.

Forum List

Back