Trump invents a new country: Nambia (Capital city --> Covfefe?)

look at it this way.

if this is really what they're loading up with today...

it's over.
How about when NK explodes an H bomb in the Pacific,,,will republicans still kiss trumps huge ass?
yea, cause lord knows it's only trump that sparks the little turd ball. and hey, it's only trump he's threatening...

wait...both of those statements are incorrect. my bad.

carry on.

that is eds for ya

this is why he is not taken seriously
Your blabbermouthed AH isn't making things better with all his threats The most UNpresidential moron EVER to occupy our WH.....Now the moron threatens the NBA and the NFL ??
this the NFL getting spanked in the pocketbook because people got tired of the politics in it and stopped showing up?

people feel differently than you do. that does NOT make them morons anymore than you should be considered a moron to them for how you feel.
Do you UNDERSTAND how this president has diminished the office?? Do you jon blues or others give a shit??

look at it this way.

it's over.
How about when NK explodes an H bomb in the Pacific,,,will republicans still kiss trumps huge ass?
yea, cause lord knows it's only trump that sparks the little turd ball. and hey, it's only trump he's threatening...

carry on.

that is eds for ya

Your blabbermouthed AH isn't making things better with all his threats The most UNpresidential moron EVER to occupy our WH.....Now the moron threatens the NBA and the NFL ??
this the NFL getting spanked in the pocketbook because people got tired of the politics in it and stopped showing up?

people feel differently than you do. that does NOT make them morons anymore than you should be considered a moron to them for how you feel.
ICE I understand and agree that differences of opinion doesn't make one a moron BUT when a SEEMINGLY intelligent board of people looks past the many errors and F,ups by this man in our WH it gives one cause to think either people are stupid or they know, but don't care

carry on.

that is eds for ya

Do you UNDERSTAND how this president has diminished the office?? Do you jon blues or others give a shit??
do you understand you and i have different views on "diminished"?

i'm not making it personal to you, nor to others who hate trump. i get it. he's an ass. but i do like a lot of what he is doing - ass-ness aside.

i hated obama and i'd have hated hillary even more, quite likely. but if she had won, she'd have won. period. i'd not get on a personal ass-dildo of hate and bitch on a daily basis.

why?

cause she won and that's the very foundation of our government and way of life. that is more important than a given president, love or hate them. yet we're destroying the country cause of personal preferences vs sucking it up and finding ways anyway to get shit done.

you don't always get what you want in life. you can bitch about it and look 4 years old, or you can accept it and do the best you can in a difficult situation.

carry on.

that is eds for ya

ICE I understand and agree that differences of opinion doesn't make one a moron BUT when a SEEMINGLY intelligent board of people looks past the many errors and F,ups by this man in our WH it gives one cause to think either people are stupid or they know, but don't care
agreed.

how can we look past fast n furious?
how can we look past a president who harassed, lied about, and spied on the reporter who broke the story?
how can we look past using the IRS against conservatives?
how can we look past 33k deleted messages and allow someone under fbi investigations to even RUN for president?
how can we look past a president who sends billions to iran on a pallet in the middle of the night?
how can we look past a president who openly lied about green-tipped ammo and tried to ban them cause they couldn't ban guns?
how can we look past a side of our gov who finds "due process" to be counter-productive to their goals?
how can we look past a president who's staff, if not him, openly spied on other members of our own gov/country?

i guess the answer is you like what they're doing, or don't care.

when you have good answers that don't drift off into denial, gimme a ring. i'd love to talk about it. but if we're gonna compare anger boners and only pay attention to the misdeeds of *the other side* lets just stop now.

carry on.

that is eds for ya

i'm not making it personal to you, nor to others who hate trump. i get it. he's an ass. but i do like a lot of what he is doing - ass-ness aside.

i hated obama and i'd have hated hillary even more, quite likely. but if she had won, she'd have won. period. i'd not get on a personal ass-dildo of hate and bitch on a daily basis.

why?

cause she won and that's the very foundation of our government and way of life. that is more important than a given president, love or hate them. yet we're destroying the country cause of personal preferences vs sucking it up and finding ways anyway to get shit done.

you don't always get what you want in life. you can bitch about it and look 4 years old, or you can accept it and do the best you can in a difficult situation.
Don't you find the diminishing of his office is just him shooting himself in the foot?

that is eds for ya

why?

Don't you find the diminishing of his office is just him shooting himself in the foot?
i found obama's bow-tour to other world leaders quite diminishing.
i found his pro-treatment of iran embarassing
i found his lack of spine disappointing
i found his disdain for the police terrifying

as for trump, he's far from the first president to do that. in many ways he's a 180* of obama.

that's what people were wanting. unfortunately we tend to move in extremes vs. finding something in the middle. nothing new here either. human nature for as long as we've had humans.

Last edited:

why?

as for trump, he's far from the first president to do that. in many ways he's a 180* of obama.

that's what people were wanting. unfortunately we tend to move in extremes vs. finding something in the middle. nothing new here either. human nature for as long as we've had humans.
First off that bow bs was just republican crapolla looking to see what crap would stick to the wall
Iran deal stopping iran from proceeding with nukes was the best he could get Too bad idiot in our WH now couldn't do the same with NK
Sanctions against russia who btw trump tried to end,was a sign of weakness?
And what did you want him to say about police killing unarmed blacks ? Congrats???

why?

First off that bow bs was just republican crapolla looking to see what crap would stick to the wall
Iran deal stopping iran from proceeding with nukes was the best he could get Too bad idiot in our WH now couldn't do the same with NK
Sanctions against russia who btw trump tried to end,was a sign of weakness?
And what did you want him to say about police killing unarmed blacks ? Congrats???
and all this word mispronouncement n nfl junk is what?

same petty ass shit.

and obama would call out the police n say they were acting stupidly before facts were known.

he welcomed clock boy to the whitehouse without knowing facts.

but hey, you like obama or what he was doing so it was ok.

you proved my point. you ignored post 126. i wonder why.. any of those are worse than twitter posts and bagging on nfl players.

so how come none of those bother you? stupid or dont care? please answer.

Last edited:
Namibia or Nambia...who cares?

leftards do

that is why you see the posting of yet another

"we really REALLY got him this time " thread

--LOL
look at it this way.

it's over.

carry on.

that is eds for ya

stop being so dramatic ya lying sack of leftist shit

carry on.

that is eds for ya

now that is the pot calling the kettle black ya partisan hack

why?

people voted trump in because they are fed up with the likes of obama

and McCain for that matter

why?

Lebron Calls Trump a Bum, Golden State Warriors Say They Will Not Visit White House

Timothy Meads

|
Posted: Sep 23, 2017 5:15 PM
Share Tweet
3d16877f-0953-4e7b-9afc-367a8225e0b7.jpg

The Golden State Warriors responded to President Trump's rescinded White House visitation offer for the 2017 NBA champions earlier this afternoon.

The Californian team coached by Steven Kerr and led by Steph Curry announced they will not be visiting the White House, regardless if the invitation still stands. Instead they will be using their D.C. trip to celebrate "diversity, equity, and inclusion."

"While we intended to meet as a team at the first opportunity we had this morning to collaboratively discuss a potential visit to the White House, we accept President Trump has made it clear that we are not invited

"We believe there is nothing more American than our citizens having the right to express themselves freely on matters important to them. We're disappointed that we did not have an opportunity during this process to share our views or have an open dialogue on issues impacting our communities that we felt would be important to raise

Is mispronouncing Namibia and impeachable offense?

Has your day finally come?
I don't know. Is anyone suggesting Trump be impeached for "mispronouncing" Namibia? If they are, you should ask them why they feel that way.

Yeah, this ranks right up there with maobamas, corpse---man. Just petty bullshit being petty.

why?

Lebron Calls Trump a Bum, Golden State Warriors Say They Will Not Visit White House

Timothy Meads

|
Share Tweet

The Golden State Warriors responded to President Trump's rescinded White House visitation offer for the 2017 NBA champions earlier this afternoon.

The Californian team coached by Steven Kerr and led by Steph Curry announced they will not be visiting the White House, regardless if the invitation still stands. Instead they will be using their D.C. trip to celebrate "diversity, equity, and inclusion."

"While we intended to meet as a team at the first opportunity we had this morning to collaboratively discuss a potential visit to the White House, we accept President Trump has made it clear that we are not invited

"We believe there is nothing more American than our citizens having the right to express themselves freely on matters important to them. We're disappointed that we did not have an opportunity during this process to share our views or have an open dialogue on issues impacting our communities that we felt would be important to raise
i don't follow basketball much anymore.

lebron still doing the sexual assault stuff?

why?

Timothy Meads

|
Share Tweet

New to me

why?

Timothy Meads

|
Share Tweet

James got to go some to equal Trump

why?

Timothy Meads

|
Share Tweet

good who cares dumb fuck

why?

Timothy Meads

|
Share Tweet

i gave it up years once it became another leftist organization

the nfl is about to lose its following as well

fck em

Forum List

Back