Trump is everywhere. Anxious Dems wonder why Harris isn’t.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Trump is everywhere. Anxious Dems wonder why Harris isn’t.​

Myah Ward, Elena Schneider, Eli Stokols, Jonathan Lemire and Megan Messerly
Sat, October 5, 2024 at 7:00 AM EDT·11 min read

dc872f1a1dae661cce38b9d0739a7593

Democratic operatives, including some of Kamala Harris’ own staffers, are growing increasingly concerned about her relatively light campaign schedule, which has her holding fewer events than Donald Trump and avoiding unscripted interactions with voters and the press almost entirely.

LOL

Prediction, the imbecile will be far less often if elected. Getting a look at Harris will be equivalent to going on a safari to try and see an unicorn in the wild.

They must hide the imbecile as best they can in order to do as little damage as possible to her in the polls.

Trump is everywhere. Anxious Dems wonder why Harris isn’t.​

Myah Ward, Elena Schneider, Eli Stokols, Jonathan Lemire and Megan Messerly
Sat, October 5, 2024 at 7:00 AM EDT·11 min read

dc872f1a1dae661cce38b9d0739a7593

Democratic operatives, including some of Kamala Harris’ own staffers, are growing increasingly concerned about her relatively light campaign schedule, which has her holding fewer events than Donald Trump and avoiding unscripted interactions with voters and the press almost entirely.

LOL

Prediction, the imbecile will be far less often if elected. Getting a look at Harris will be equivalent to going on a safari to try and see an unicorn in the wild.

They must hide the imbecile as best they can in order to do as little damage as possible to her in the polls.

Well.....Harris WAS on SNL Sat night. Or a parody of her was, drinking a lot of wine....

This is what they think their best strategy is just like Biden in 2020. We’ll see if it turns out to be a good decision or not.

I hope not, but I’m not certain the American voters understand enough to see what it truly means.

This is what they think their best strategy is just like Biden in 2020. We’ll see if it turns out to be a good decision or not.

I hope not, but I’m not certain the American voters understand enough to see what it truly means.

It's also why Hillary lost in 2016 at least in part.

They don't want her out there talking. She's just too dumb and when she talks its even worse.
  • With four weeks until Election Day, a vivid contrast in the presidential race is how Kamala Harris is trying to grow her vote while Donald Trump is trying to shrink his. Well, if not purposely shrinking it, Trump is going narrow by saying the same kinds of things at the same sorts of rallies with the same types of voters (i.e., his MAGA base), while ceding broader audiences to Harris on “The Howard Stern Show,” “The View,” Stephen Colbert’s late-night show, the podcast “Call Her Daddy” and “60 Minutes.”
  • Harris is appearing on all five this week, and these shows have reach: “Call Her Daddy” is one of the most popular podcasts on Spotify, drawing millions of listeners — many of them young women who don’t live and breathe politics.

She looks like a Rhodes scholar compared to Dementia Don.

Trump is everywhere.​

What is the efficacy of being everywhere if all you're doing to spewing nonsense and lies? Oh.......wait........you folks love that stuff. Never mind.

• With four weeks until Election Day, a vivid contrast in the presidential race is how Kamala Harris is trying to grow her vote while Donald Trump is trying to shrink his. Well, if not purposely shrinking it, Trump is going narrow by saying the same kinds of things at the same sorts of rallies with the same types of voters (i.e., his MAGA base), while ceding broader audiences to Harris on “The Howard Stern Show,” “The View,” Stephen Colbert’s late-night show, the podcast “Call Her Daddy” and “60 Minutes.”
  • Harris is appearing on all five this week, and these shows have reach: “Call Her Daddy” is one of the most popular podcasts on Spotify, drawing millions of listeners — many of them young women who don’t live and breathe politics.

She looks like a Rhodes scholar compared to Dementia Don.
Haha. Broader audience, the View, 60 mins and the Colbert report all have the same audience

Well, unlike Hillary in 2016 and the blob in 2020...she does have a day job.

One of the main tasks of her day job is border control. If her attention to that task is any indication of how she handles any other tasks, she has plenty of time on her hands.

Forum List

Back