Trump is starting to run away with it….No need for another debate.

I doubt it will be a landslide .. the country is evenly divided .. but it is looking good for Trump when it comes to the electoral college map ... even better than it did 2020 and yes .. even 2016 ! but anyone that thinks their candidate is a sure win has a good chance of being disappointed .

I guess to the greater extent it depends on how you define this term .
Elsewhere I used 60% and perhaps was less serious when I later suggested 65% -- more to upset the Mutant element within the Dumbo party .

I have almost no interest in Polls because of the control of the Deep State over the MSM .
But I make an exception for Nate Silver whose record and methods stand close inspection .
His opinions/ results will be far more expert and reliable . Hopefully the most reliable .

It’s time to hide all sharp objects and firearms from your purple hair friends and family….JD took Tampon to school on live TV and every time the Indian lady with the unAmerican name talks she phucks herself into oblivion. This thing is all but over….as long as it’s too late for Democrats to find another George Floyd incident or to formulate a virus with China and manufacture a scamdemic.

She's done.

Forum List

Back