🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Trump Leads In Pennsylvania

I would say that Kamala has absolutely no path to victory without Pennsylvania, but she is also losing in Michigan and Wisconsin too.

Leaving her with no path to victory in whatsoever!

... and this change occurred as Hurricane Milton rolled in, for history's sake

I actually heard about Trump taking the lead in Pennsylvania early in the morning on the radio while driving to work.

I actually heard about Trump taking the lead in Pennsylvania early in the morning on the radio while driving to work.
1728542919146.png

I would say that Kamala has absolutely no path to victory without Pennsylvania, but she is also losing in Michigan and Wisconsin too.
I can very much agree that PA is the KEY.
Harris needs PA.

Also, you and your fake news about MI and WI.
LOLLLOLLL

The Key State Remains to be PA. Period.
Book it, mark it down, PA determines the POTUS election.
Search my posts.

See you in early NOV.

Leaving her with no path to victory in whatsoever!
The more she speaks, the more people don’t want her as POTUS.

As I stated in another thread, these are the bad optics helping lead to her loss:

She helped misappropriate those FEMA funds and deny people's relatives help, they will NOT vote for you

Kamala's lack of empathy... as she sits around on talk shows drinking beer while hurricane victims suffer and sit in the dark with no clean drinking water.

Forum List

Back