Trump mocks Hillary's Pneumonia Stumble. Is this childish ?

• Total voters

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010

Question : (Watch video first.) Trump mocks Hillary's Pneumonia Stumble at one of his recent rallies. Is this childish and un-presidential ?

Link to YouTube video :
https://youtu.be/Xbs7Re49SqA

I believe this is highly unpresidential and shows that this man doesn't have the self control for the office.

Not childish, he's just awakening the crowd. Perhaps what he should do though is have a comedian give 5 to 10 minutes of stand-up before he goes on and then the media would look even more silly when they cover this stuff instead of his main message.

Hillary celebrates the NY Times who broke the law by publishing a private citizens tax returns and violating a private citizens privacy which is protected by law. She is henceforth UNFIT to serve as president, or practice law or hold any office of the public's trust.

The Duckster has the mental age of a pre-schooler. I'm sure the only reason he's not poking his tongue out at adversaries is because his handlers have said they'll smack his bottom if he does.

Question : (Watch video first.) Trump mocks Hillary's Pneumonia Stumble at one of his recent rallies. Is this childish and un-presidential ?

Link to YouTube video :

I believe this is highly unpresidential and shows that this man doesn't have the self control for the office.

It is NOT presidential to delete 33,000 emails off of a government(oh , that is right a private server) email account where there were many classified emails that are showing up. It is NOT presidential to leave 4 US citizens(1 of them Ambassador and supposed friend) to be butchered by Al Qaeda in Benghazi. It is NOT presidential to enable your husband to abuse women while being in government. But hey, Trump pointed out when you are sick, you shouldn't be president. If you are stumbling and fainting while on the campaign, then you don't have the self control to be president either.

Don't worry Mat. They will use this childish behavior against him.

Forum List

Back