Trump must lead but Americans don't trust him

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
He must be the leader for all of us, not 3 of 10. Failed on immigration, the wall, AHCA, bringing back manufacturing jobs, increasing the National Labor Participation Rate.

Race/Topic (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
President Trump Job Approval Gallup Approve 38, Disapprove 57 Disapprove +19
Friday, March 31
Race/Topic (Click to Sort)
Poll Results Spread
President Trump Job Approval Rasmussen Reports Approve 43, Disapprove 57 Disapprove +14
Thursday, March 30
Poll Results Spread
President Trump Job Approval McClatchy/Marist Approve 38, Disapprove 51 Disapprove +13
President Trump Job Approval PPP (D) Approve 40, Disapprove 53 Disapprove +13

• Banned
The majority of Americans will overwhelmingly approve when Trump is removed from office.

The majority of Americans will overwhelmingly approve when Trump is removed from office.
As the majority applauded when Obama left!

For similar reasons as you cite JakeStarkey. Totally agree we need govt that represents all the public interests equally, not just one party dominating over the other. Or it's not Constitutional equal protection of the laws. But a violation of the First and Fourteenth Amendments as "discrimination by creed" instead of govt remaining neutral of beliefs and biases.

I bet this thread starter didn't vote for Trump
Not to worry tyroneweaver
I did, and I agree with JakeStarkey that Trump needs to defend equal representation and solutions from all people and all parties or beliefs .

Or else Trump WILL make the same mistakes in judgment Obama made, by excluding rejecting and demonizing opposition, instead of listening to objections and working to resolve them INLUSIVELY.

We should learn from Obama's history, not repeat it with Trump!

I did, and I agree with JakeStarkey that Trump needs to defend equal representation and solutions from all people and all parties or beliefs .

Or else Trump WILL make the same mistakes in judgment Obama made, by excluding rejecting and demonizing opposition, instead of listening to objections and working to resolve them INLUSIVELY.

• Banned
Obama was popular when he left, Emily, far more than two years earlier.

Everyone has to stick with facts and definitions, and not make them up.

Trump is a con man . Like REALLY a con man!

His Fraud University just settled for $25 mill. I started a thread on it, but it was banished to current events because It made trump look bad .

He must be the leader for all of us, not 3 of 10. Failed on immigration, the wall, AHCA, bringing back manufacturing jobs, increasing the National Labor Participation Rate.

Friday, March 31
Poll Results Spread
President Trump Job Approval Rasmussen Reports Approve 43, Disapprove 57 Disapprove +14
Thursday, March 30
Poll Results Spread
President Trump Job Approval McClatchy/Marist Approve 38, Disapprove 51 Disapprove +13

Um yeah.

The same people told us...

1. Trump will never get the nomination and
2. Trump has no path to the White House

Hello, OSHA...

Friday, March 31
Poll Results Spread
Thursday, March 30
Poll Results Spread

Um yeah.

Hello, OSHA...
Frank, elections have consequences, as Trump is finding out much to his distress! :lol:

The Democrat opposition is demonizing itself. Trump doesn't call them demon rats, the people do.

Normal, every day Americans don't say "demon rats" or "republitrash."

Outliers who hate America use those terms.

Friday, March 31
Poll Results Spread
Thursday, March 30
Poll Results Spread

Um yeah.

Hello, OSHA...
Frank, elections have consequences, as Trump is finding out much to his distress! :lol:

His distress? You crapped out on "the Russians stole Hillary's election" meme, all you have waiting for you are formal charges of treason, sedirion and espionage. Before this is over several top deep State Progs will be in jail --or worse

Friday, March 31
Poll Results Spread
Thursday, March 30
Poll Results Spread

Um yeah.

Hello, OSHA...

His distress? You crapped out on "the Russians stole Hillary's election" meme, all you have waiting for you are formal charges of treason, sedirion and espionage. Before this is over several top deep State Progs will be in jail --or worse

Frankie, Frankie, Frankie. That is your meme, not mine: I voted for McMullin. Why all your distress? (heh) Trump is hyper distressed. Yup, Trump will be going to jail.

Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up.

Forum List

Back