Trump MUST Really Be Feeling the Heat

that's right. but a broken clock doesn't move along....

like mueller is doing.....

clock-animated-gif-2.gif
hmmmm how do you know that? I haven't seen anything moving. so broken clock it is.

no? well i guess just this very morning, michael cohen.... donny's fixer for a solid decade..... who has all kinds of tapes 'n stuff............ completely flipped & admitted to lying to congress about his boss's dealings with russia.

:popcorn:
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

^^^^ translation: popeye's outa spinach ^^^^^
I got me plenty. you are still after the cookie crumbs though..trump, trump, trump, trump, russia, russia, russia....

giphy.gif

nooooooo... you really don't. you show it by your weak trolling. & i don't need no stinkin' crumbs, pops. ... i gots me popcorn.... lots & LOTS of tasty popcorn to munch on as i watch this incredibly bad spy movie play out.

popcorn.gif

QUOTE="playtime, post: 21289237, member: 55512"]
hmmmm how do you know that? I haven't seen anything moving. so broken clock it is.

no? well i guess just this very morning, michael cohen.... donny's fixer for a solid decade..... who has all kinds of tapes 'n stuff............ completely flipped & admitted to lying to congress about his boss's dealings with russia.

I got me plenty. you are still after the cookie crumbs though..trump, trump, trump, trump, russia, russia, russia....

giphy.gif

nooooooo... you really don't. you show it by your weak trolling. & i don't need no stinkin' crumbs, pops. ... i gots me popcorn.... lots & LOTS of tasty popcorn to munch on as i watch this incredibly bad spy movie play out.

popcorn.gif
[/QUOTE]
Like I said

giphy.gif

here you are, trump, trump, trump, russia, russia, russia......

QUOTE="playtime, post: 21289237, member: 55512"]

giphy.gif

popcorn.gif
Like I said

giphy.gif

here you are, trump, trump, trump, russia, russia, russia......[/QUOTE]

like i said....you suck at trolling. get better material or i move on.

Speaking of 'feeling the heat', when is Rosenstein going to get around to indicting former FBI Deputy Director McCabe, as the US IG recommended months ago?

Why isn't that little 'pimple' getting squeezed right now?

:rolleyes:

I have it on good authority from prominent snowflakes on this board that THIS TIME ... unlike the thousands of times they have said it before in the past... 'IT' is OVER for the President.

:p

record cold temps in the NE = "heat" "caused by" "global warming"

THAT is the "intellect" of the left

Here’s who is in the meme Trump tweeted showing political opponents jailed

President Donald Trump retweeted an image showing not only frequent targets Hillary Clinton and Robert Mueller behind bars, but also his own deputy attorney general, Rod Rosenstein.

Trump blasted out the image by fan account “The Trump Train” to his 56 million followers Wednesday morning. The image shows 11 individuals in jail under a headline asking when “the trials for treason begin.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump, sitting ALL ALONE with too much 'executive time' on his hands MUST be felling the heat of the Mueller investigation.
Delusional, paranoid, impulsive, projecting; Trump is his old self, wishing others into a prison cell when it is likely Trump himself that will end up in one. :21:

In reply to my posting of the YUGE pile of corruption in Trump's swamp, some dipshit posted a link to a story from 2017 about which Obama officials would be jailed in 2018. Loretta Lynch, Robert Mueller, Sally Yates, Eric Holder, Rod Rosenstein and a bunch of others.

This person actually believed his imaginary list was a beat down of my post of ACTUAL indictments, guilty pleas, and resignations for illegal and corrupt practices by Trump's cabinet members and campaign officials! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless.

Here’s who is in the meme Trump tweeted showing political opponents jailed

President Donald Trump retweeted an image showing not only frequent targets Hillary Clinton and Robert Mueller behind bars, but also his own deputy attorney general, Rod Rosenstein.

Trump blasted out the image by fan account “The Trump Train” to his 56 million followers Wednesday morning. The image shows 11 individuals in jail under a headline asking when “the trials for treason begin.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump, sitting ALL ALONE with too much 'executive time' on his hands MUST be felling the heat of the Mueller investigation.
Delusional, paranoid, impulsive, projecting; Trump is his old self, wishing others into a prison cell when it is likely Trump himself that will end up in one. :21:

This has to be the understatement of the year. The Cohen news today puts trump front and center as a target for the investigation. He may never be named as a target, as a sitting president, as much of a POS that he is not indicted. But he is totally screwed...The man is S C U M...

Forum List

Back