Trump Needs Johnson to Beat Clinton

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Let's face it, this is a campaign of negatives between Clinton and Trump. The question is how the anti-Clinton and anti-Trump people will vote. It is my contention that the anti-Trump people are more likely to vote for a third party candidate than are the anti-Clinton people, who will stick with Trump as a necessity.

With the MSM working for Clinton, it will be difficult for Trump to top 50% of the vote. However, Johnson might pull away enough votes from Clinton to allow Trump to win. In order for this to happen, Trump should insist on Johnson's inclusion in the upcoming Commander-in-Chief Forum. This would make Trump appear fair and magnanimous while allowing him a middle position between Johnson's isolationism and Clinton's hawkishness (which would erode her Liberal support).

Let's face it, this is a campaign of negatives between Clinton and Trump. The question is how the anti-Clinton and anti-Trump people will vote. It is my contention that the anti-Trump people are more likely to vote for a third party candidate than are the anti-Clinton people, who will stick with Trump as a necessity.

With the MSM working for Clinton, it will be difficult for Trump to top 50% of the vote. However, Johnson might pull away enough votes from Clinton to allow Trump to win. In order for this to happen, Trump should insist on Johnson's inclusion in the upcoming Commander-in-Chief Forum. This would make Trump appear fair and magnanimous while allowing him a middle position between Johnson's isolationism and Clinton's hawkishness (which would erode her Liberal support).

I love how you say the MSM is working for Clinton- while the former CEO of Fox News is busy helping run Trump's campaign and the CEO of Breitbart is the CEO of Trump's campaign.

I love how you say the MSM is working for Clinton- while the former CEO of Fox News is busy helping run Trump's campaign and the CEO of Breitbart is the CEO of Trump's campaign.

MSM=Main Stream Media: ABC, NBC, CBS, NYT, etc.

jwoodie is not big on consistency

Fox is MSM and Breitbart is Alt Right Media, that is ARM

That does not make sense. A new 50-state poll shows exactly why Clinton holds the advantage over Trump HRC is beating Trump down in most of the swing states, and challening in AZ, GA, and TX (1). TX of all places.

My point is that recognizing Johnson as a serious candidate could hurt Clinton more than Trump. Her supporters tend to defend her as the lesser of two evils, so another option might be more palatable to them than to Trump supporters, who view him as the antithesis of political correctness. Current polls are irrelevant to this hypothesis.

MSM represent sources from which other news organizations take their leads.

MSM represent sources from which other news organizations take their leads.

So in other words- not the 'news' that is in the pocket of Donald Trump and watched by Trumpsters.

Anyone not kissing Trumps ass.

Forum List

Back