Trump Not Implementing Russia Sanctions - AGAIN

RDD_1210

Forms his own opinions
May 13, 2010
I posted this before, but a spineless mod who wouldn't even identify themselves deleted it because well, and I quote.....

Spineless Moderator said:
Take your fantasies to some place that cares

QhrTs9O.gif

This site needs to be called USSRMessageboard as it's run by pathetic cowards.

So I'll post it again, as this is legitimate news, like it or not.

Trump declines to implement new Russia sanctions

My post did not break any of the rules yet it was deleted because a mod didn't like the story. Is that how this place operates?

"moved to a different forum" = "deleted"
Now leftists are raping the meaning of entire phrases instead of just individual words. Hopefully this isnt a new trend :abgg2q.jpg:

I'm sure the spineless hack that did this will ban me next. While actual racists continue to post their drivel (I'm looking at you Steve McGarret)

I'm sure the spineless hack that did this will ban me next. While actual racists continue to post their drivel (I'm looking at you Steve McGarret)
well, to be fair, you did just break the rules.. lol

Now leftists are raping the meaning of entire phrases instead of just individual words. Hopefully this isnt a new trend :abgg2q.jpg:

It is deleted. I clicked the link and it's gone entirely. The "other forum" apparently means the trash bin. Need proof?

It is deleted. I clicked the link and it's gone entirely. The "other forum" apparently means the trash bin. Need proof?

Here ya go.What my post now goes too.

4MoFmOk.gif

And is it any shock that the mod wouldn't even identify him/herself. How brave.

For a President who claims there are no Russian influences on his Presidency, this decision to unilaterally refuse to invoke sanctions overwhelmingly supported by a bipartisan Congress.....makes him seem guilty

For a President who claims there are no Russian influences on his Presidency, this decision to unilaterally refuse to invoke sanctions overwhelmingly supported by a bipartisan Congress.....makes him seem guilty

Why else would he go against something that received so much bipartisan support and is something that all of our intelligence agencies support as reality.

Why else would he go against something that received so much bipartisan support and is something that all of our intelligence agencies support as reality.
His reasoning seemed very weak

For someone under suspicion. This was very suspicious

LEFTWINGNUTJOB LOGIC: If we don't go to war with Russia, then Trump is guilty of collusion.

:rofl:

Forum List

Back