Trump Official Rick Gates Sentenced To Jail And Probation

Funny escapes you. You're a Leftist.

Work on the jokes, don't blame the audience.

In the meantime yet another Trump guy goes to jail.

It was funny because it triggered you. Soon many Democrats will be in jail. Just wait.

I was triggered? Ok, guess I missed it.

Any day now...

In the meantime there are Trump people currently in prison.

You would not have responded if you were not. IDC about "Trump people". I like Trump's policies and the fact that he triggers losers like you is icing on the cake.

Says the guy who responded to my post first. :21:

To mock you. Poke Successful.

:5_1_12024:

Work on the jokes, don't blame the audience.

In the meantime yet another Trump guy goes to jail.

It was funny because it triggered you. Soon many Democrats will be in jail. Just wait.

Any day now...

You would not have responded if you were not. IDC about "Trump people". I like Trump's policies and the fact that he triggers losers like you is icing on the cake.

Nah, it's obvious, you were triggered. Otherwise you wouldn't have responded to my post.

Any day now...

Nah, it's obvious, you were triggered. Otherwise you wouldn't have responded to my post.

LOL -- keep telling yourself that, snowflake. Using my argument against me? At least be original. Loser.

Any day now...

LOL -- keep telling yourself that, snowflake. Using my argument against me? At least be original. Loser.

^You're triggered.:21:

Forum List

Back