Trump on Mitch: "Mean As A Snake" Mitch on Manchin to Trump: "we're going to crush him like a grape"

Thanks for the link. I read it in politico earlier. It's unfortunate that Trump was the first outsider to crack the establishment of either party because he's never been a serious person, but the story illustrates why McConnell is as bad and maybe worse than Reid and Schumer may be no better. There are no Howard Bakers or Robert Byrd's around.

Color me shocked that a book would be written that might show someone or something in an unflattering way. Would people buy many books if at was filled with unicorns sneezing rainbows?

The problem is very few books depict actual events as they really happened. It is much better to embelish. Plus you have to consider that they are written from the bias of the viewer. Never have seen a book that is an actual word for word verbatim account.
But peddle and believe anything you want.

• Banned
Color me shocked that a book would be written that might show someone or something in an unflattering way. Would people buy many books if at was filled with unicorns sneezing rainbows?

The problem is very few books depict actual events as they really happened. It is much better to embelish. Plus you have to consider that they are written from the bias of the viewer. Never have seen a book that is an actual word for word verbatim account.
But peddle and believe anything you want.
i agree. yet i spend all day listening to political audiobooks.

McConnell did not appreciate Obama's style of lecturing, nor did he appreciate Obama's view of government regulation of economic life.

But I'm all with the evangelicals who dislike Trump personally but who will still support him if he can get them even part of what they want in being free of Obamacare mandates and immigration by non Protestants. I don't agree with them, but the problem with Trump is simply that he cannot make a compromise that gives him 60% of what he wants, when his base wants the other 40% too. That's even worse than Obama using reconciliation to get Obamacare passed.

"A low level staffer that I hardly knew named Cliff Sims wrote yet another boring book based on made up stories and fiction. He pretended to be an insider when in fact he was nothing more than a gofer. He signed a non-disclosure agreement. He is a mess!" - President Trump

"Fun nugget: I’m told that yesterday, after Joe Manchin learned McConnell reportedly told Trump that Republicans would “crush him like a grape” (via Cliff Sims’ book), Manchin dropped off a packet of grape jelly for McConnell on the Senate floor."

Trump quipped: "they've got John King on the maps again! i used to hate him on the maps, then they started turning red and now i like him. he wants to be blue. he should be an anchor, but Zucker wants him on the maps and we all know what that means!"

Forum List

Back