Trump Presidency now considered bigger threat to world than ISIS

It is propaganda purposely designed to deceive uninformed Americans and amazingly it works.

Leave it the left to blame the American citizen as more of a threat to our country than those who bought us 9/11. you can't get anymore UNamerican or low all for their DIRTY politics then that.

Don't worry rest of the world -- it ain't going to happen.

Wall Street would collapse followed by world markets -- but we won't let that happen.

Donald Trump as much a global threat as ISIS jihadis, report says

By the way, Trumpies, nice job, wasting the last 9 months of your life supporting someone who is that completely unfit for the office.

pathetic

That sounds like ISIS propaganda.

It was either this or compare Trump to Hitler again.

Last edited:
Don't worry rest of the world -- it ain't going to happen.

Wall Street would collapse followed by world markets -- but we won't let that happen.

Donald Trump as much a global threat as ISIS jihadis, report says

By the way, Trumpies, nice job, wasting the last 9 months of your life supporting someone who is that completely unfit for the office.

pathetic

That sounds like ISIS propaganda.

It was either this or compare Trump to Hitler.

The last thing they would ever consider is defending their policies of the last 7 years.

The fact that the status quo of Planet Earth is nervous about Trump is a good thing. I would very much like to see the world again a little nervous about the United States.

Frankly, the current administration has turned the US into a big "KICK ME" sign. That must stop, and be stopped cold.

The markets will soften over the summer, maybe a few bigger selloffs, then things will get back to normal after Hillary wins.

That is a REALLY tacky thing to be saying on the same day as a major terrorist mass murder. I hope to contract cancer, you turd.

Apparently England wants to build a wall to prevent him from entering. Don't they know Trump can just dig under it?

He is still despised by a majority of American voters. We can hold off on updating the Doomsday Clock til that changes.

A Trump Presidency would be horrible. Even more horrible than Obama's Presidency. But you know what's even more horrible? Every post by hazelnut.

Forum List

Back