Trump Proposes Immigration Reform

Chain migration was pushed by Reagan and passed during Bush sr.
Yeah....:icon_rolleyes:. That would actually be the Hart-Cellar Act of 1965, signed into law by LBJ, one of America's most evil presidents.
It began the practice of giving foreign relatives of naturalized citizens preference in the immigration line.

I'm sure you did the best you could however based on zero amount of research.

Chain migration was pushed by Reagan and passed during Bush sr.
Yeah....:icon_rolleyes:. That would actually be the Hart-Cellar Act of 1965, signed into law by LBJ, one of America's most evil presidents.
It began the practice of giving foreign relatives of naturalized citizens preference in the immigration line.

I'm sure you did the best you could however based on zero amount of research.
Actually it was recognized by the Supreme Court in 1957.But you knew that being so smert...

Chain Migration Under Current Law

Actually it was recognized by the Supreme Court in 1957.But you knew that being so smert...

Chain Migration Under Current Law
Smarter than someone who said Reagan pushed chain migration and Bush passed it which you yourself now seem to be backing away from, speaking of smart, though your claim about the Supreme Court is totally unsupported or demonstrated. .

All I know is the Hart-Cellart Act of 1965 was the first example of actual legislation that formalized the policy of chain migration.

Forum List

Back