🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump & Putin are freaking amazing! Pulling off a SECRET meeting in front of the other G20 leaders

Trump & Putin are freaking amazing! Pulling off a SECRET meeting in front of the other G20 leaders

Who alleges that the conversation/meeting was secret? All that's currently secret is the nature of what they discussed.

Indeed, that the conversation was held in the open, even though its subject matter was not and has not been disclosed yet, is a overt snub to the U.S.' European allies, which Putin/Russia is not, who've solicited U.S. aid in ostracizing Putin and to show the U.S.' solidarity with its long standing NATO allies.
And what did Trump do in the face of our allies? He carved out an hour or so to openly and off the record converse with Putin, and accorded no such courtesy to any of our allies.

I love these blazing headlines of a secret meeting. Hioly toledo! In front of 18 other world leaders and their translators AND wives.

Over dessert. At the same table.

:lmao:

The media goes full retard AGAIN!

7wzX329.jpg
Don't be stupid. If there is no one close enough to know what is being said, then it's secret.

Are all right wingers this idiotic? Or just a select few?

Dozens of world leaders to talk to at that dinner... LIKE OUR ALLIES.... and Putin's Puppet makes a B-line directly to one of the most corrupt and evil men in the world.

Our allies were very off put with how Trump keeps legitimizing this ruthless dictator..

Trump whores; No big deal, white privilege.

Who alleges that the conversation/meeting was secret? All that's currently secret is the nature of what they discussed.

Indeed, that the conversation was held in the open, even though its subject matter was not and has not been disclosed yet, is a overt snub to the U.S.' European allies, which Putin/Russia is not, who've solicited U.S. aid in ostracizing Putin and to show the U.S.' solidarity with its long standing NATO allies.
And what did Trump do in the face of our allies? He carved out an hour or so to openly and off the record converse with Putin, and accorded no such courtesy to any of our allies.

Seriously give your head a shake. And why is it any of your business what is discussed between two leaders. Of any country? Trump had met with all the other leaders. No snub involved.

This is beyond idiotic.

Trump and Putin have a secret meeting - Google Search

I love these blazing headlines of a secret meeting. Hioly toledo! In front of 18 other world leaders and their translators AND wives.

7wzX329.jpg
Don't be stupid. If there is no one close enough to know what is being said, then it's secret.

So in all the private conversations that took place at the G20 was every freaking leader involved in oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!! SECRET MEETINGS?

You left wing whackos are off your rockers.

A private conversation between two international leaders is not a secret meeting you bloody fools.

Seriously give your head a shake. And why is it any of your business what is discussed between two leaders. Of any country? Trump had met with all the other leaders. No snub involved.

This is beyond idiotic.

Trump and Putin have a secret meeting - Google Search
Yea, right. At an hour each, that would like a 25 hour dinner. Yum. Can I have your desert?

Ya know what... I wish President Trump would just go to Russia and have a good time with Putin. Go horse back riding, see the sights, get the full tour, AND have SECRET MEETINGS.

Now since a PUBLIC conversation with President Trump had with Putin in a room FULL of other people where they were SUPPOSED to be conversing has the poor little snowflake progtards in FULL MELT DOWN, then Trump visiting Putin in Russia for a week would have them DROPPING OVER, BLOOD SHOOTING OUT OF THEIR EYES, HEADS EXPLODING, HEART ATTACKS, STROKES, THE VAPORS, HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN, ETC, ETC, ETC.

Now that I PAY to see.
That room full of people were appalled that this cozy 3 some took place. You don't understand a thing about the geopolitical ramifications.
Putin ended up fucking Trump in the ass during the first meeting... God knows what damage he did this time.
During Trump's infamous Russian meeting in the Oval Office he gave state secrets away to the two Russian spies.
You can only imagine what info he gave away during a whole hour meeting.

Putin plays chess while Trump plays checkers. Making excuses for this blunder makes you an unsmerican traitor.

I wasn't planning to make excuses for you

There is no official White House record of this 2nd meeting with Putin.
That brings the number to 7 meetings by Trump and his staff that were not reported .

So there is no official record of the G20 leaders having a big public dinner?

So dinner wasn't on the schedule? Really?

Just let the left have their little melt down. Everyone sees they're pumping fake news again and making jackasses of themselves.

President Trump is SUPPOSED to meet with other world leaders, ESPECIALLY when they're all gathered together and that's what they're THERE for.

This kind of manufactured outrage BULL SHIT from the fake news DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA TRASH WING is just pathetic, moronic, asinine and outright disgusting. Don't think people aren't paying attention.
He's supposed to meeting with the other super power WITHOUT AN INTERPRETER?
The dumb shit had no idea what Putin was saying or what was interpreted back to Putin.
Defending this insanity makes you a charter member of the WHORES R US CLUB.
You talk like a fucking retard.

So your BIG POINT is... "TRUMP DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT PUTIN WAS SAYING?"

You're dumber than a sack of dog shit.
Just let the left have their little melt down. Everyone sees they're pumping fake news again and making jackasses of themselves.

President Trump is SUPPOSED to meet with other world leaders, ESPECIALLY when they're all gathered together and that's what they're THERE for.

This kind of manufactured outrage BULL SHIT from the fake news DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA TRASH WING is just pathetic, moronic, asinine and outright disgusting. Don't think people aren't paying attention.
The dumb shit had no idea what Putin was saying or what was interpreted back to Putin.

I see English is not your first language. My main point is who knows what damage or what state secrets this buffoon gave away.
He needs to be chaperoned every single second when he's in meetings with world leaders.
We have no idea what damage was done in the first meeting( no press) only a trump lackey SOS reported what happened... and now this 2nd moronic meeting.

The whole country is shocked that Putin had an interpreter and the orange anus didn't.
What possibly could go wrong?

You're seriously flipping out over a meeting that you admit you know nothing about and where the parties didn't have a translator to communicate.

And you seriously don't know how stupid this is?

The facts: trump was sitting between the First Lady's from Argentina and Japan. He didn't say a word to them. ( probably didn't think they were hot enough to make a lewd comment)
So he gets out of his seat and heads directly to Putin. Of course Putin had his interpreter with him. The idiot Trump didn't. They talked for a full hour. Now think of this..., Trump is a novice with international relations. Putin is an expert. Trump had to rely on Putin's interpreter to find out what he said. Putin could have said anything to him. Just another example of Trump having no idea what he's doing..
Trump could have given Alaska back to Putin for all we know.
World leaders watching this 3some were appalled.
This is one of the dumbest move any president has ever made. Of course the Trump whores defend him.
Oh..., there is no WH record of this hour meeting with Putin.
So yet ANOTHER undisclosed meeting with Russians by this administration.
This is what I think (I'm probably getting a little "out there"). I think considering the current atmosphere re: Russia and the campaign, Trump should know enough to avoid such impromptu meetings with Putin. Yet he had an hour long meeting with no one present but Putin and Putin's translator.
To me this shows that Trump is taking risks because he knows his time is limited or he is hoping Putin can pull another rabbit out of his hat and get Trump out of trouble somehow. He did help with the election, after all. Trump is pushing things no one with a prudent bone in his body would do right now. Considering giving the Russian residences back to them after Obama seized them and threw out the Russian spooks there as sanctions? So that would be lifting sanctions, wouldn't it? I think Trump is scrambling to achieve what he can to "pay back" the Russians for their help. Because he knows he won't be here long to do it.
Now everyone can laugh at my imagination.

I see English is not your first language. My main point is who knows what damage or what state secrets this buffoon gave away.
He needs to be chaperoned every single second when he's in meetings with world leaders.
We have no idea what damage was done in the first meeting( no press) only a trump lackey SOS reported what happened... and now this 2nd moronic meeting.

The whole country is shocked that Putin had an interpreter and the orange anus didn't.

You're seriously flipping out over a meeting that you admit you know nothing about and where the parties didn't have a translator to communicate.

I'll tell ya one thing, Avatar... there's nothing "REASONABLE" about it.

7wzX329.jpg
with them all sitting with them

you wouldn't know the first sign of something "REASONBLE"

you wouldn't know the first sign of something "REASONBLE"
Bend over, grab your ears and give a good, quick, firm jerk... and just maybe you can pull your head out of your ass, idiot.

What else was Trump supposed to do during G20 Summit if not meeting with the leaders of other countries?

Liberal Media sucks the "scandal" out of nothing by just adding the word "secret" to an ordinary talk between the two leaders..

How about having an American translator. Trump relied on Putins translator, who could have been telling him anything.

Putin - We deny we had anything to do with your American election in 2016. Do you accept my denial?

Translator - Mr. Putin apologizes for interfering with your election, and will immediately stop. Do you accept his apology?

Trump - Yes I do.

Translator - The great orange one fell for it.

I'm sure its a "coincidence".....but as soon as Trump came back to U.S. soil, he opted to GIVE BACK the 2 compounds that were labeled spy-dens by the previous administration......LOL
The previous administration was obamafuckups. Everything he does should be undone. Every bowel movement he had in his life should be gathered up and stuffed back in.

If any damage was done. A patriotic Trump would have it done to democrats. An agreement to have the Russian military conduct training exercises in this country for urban warfare is acceptable if it wipes away the democrat stain.

7wzX329.jpg

Trump should have said they were talking about their grandkids. That worked for you democrats. lol

Trump just wanted to kiss his hero's ass, again.
People do realize that Putin is at least ten times wealthier than Trump, right? Certainly, it's all about hero worship for Trump. For Putin, it's all about manipulating Trump to get rid of the Magnitsky Act.

In 2018, Putin will have his revenge when he defeats every single Democrat candidate for claiming he interfered in our 2016 election

Forum List

Back