Trump Rally steals the stage in NH

This amount of support is unbeatable....dems may as well throw in the towel....

Biden had two thousand people at his speech...there are two thousand people in the popcorn line at Trump's rally.....

I'm sure Trump will unleash tonight...Corey Lewandowski met him at the airport...I'm sure with loads up good info on the dirty dems...

The crowd has been gathering for two days to see the president....

Another packed house of supporters , new supporters who never vote but are going to , dems ,indies ....patriots all ...oh my progressives ..

27q9i27enpf41.jpg

Bernie has to have a rock band at his NH rally to draw a crowd....:21:

Trump has no fear. He's going right into the belly of the beast, in which he will fearlessly rip out it's guts and leave it's entrails scattered far across the battlefield.

If Trump really means what he says, when he claims to support the Second Amendment, then there needs to be an Executive Order that forbids further deterioration of civilians gun rights, as the weapons our founders felt that the civilians should bear, were those that would deter a tyrannical government's force, whether the government was foreign or domestic.

Bernie has to have a rock band at his NH rally to draw a crowd....:21:

I can only imagine what Bernie's idea of Rock" music is. Are they going to play "This Land is Your Land", "If I had a Hammer", and "Imagine" by John Lennon?

:21:

Forum List

Back