Trump Rally steals the stage in NH

That's what I really want a president in a tee shirt carrying a gun & our flag? what is the message in that?

View attachment 305965
images
Nice....

The usualy news media outlets aren't covering the rally: FOX news, CSPAN, CNN, MSNBC. I'm watching it here and President Trump is absolutely unchained and on fire tonight!

right here

Biden had two thousand people at his speech...there are two thousand people in the popcorn line at Trump's rally.....
Lot of jobless trailer trash.
I live in a super blue district....many were super pro Obama when he came to town , I know of none that had time to go to his rallies. Everyone is super busy with kids, work, businesses and so forth.

Damn, that was pretty intense!

FOX News can go to hell for not covering that. They had Donna Fucking Brazile on yammering about some shit or other.

Biden had two thousand people at his speech...there are two thousand people in the popcorn line at Trump's rally.....
I live in a super blue district....many were super pro Obama when he came to town , I know of none that had time to go to his rallies. Everyone is super busy with kids, work, businesses and so forth.

I bet they won't be so super busy with kids, work, businesses when it's time to go vote for Donald Trump.

You are truly screwed and you don't even know it yet. :laughing0301:

giphy.gif

You vermin are screwed.

I bet they won't be so super busy with kids, work, businesses when it's time to go vote for Donald Trump.

You say trump here is equivalent to saying Hitler or worse. Never seeing a MAGA hat or a trump sign.....not one fucking proud racists in sight. I love it A city of 6 millions not one fucking racist in sight to have the balls and show his true colors.

You say trump here is equivalent to saying Hitler or worse. Never seeing a MAGA hat or a trump sign.....not one fucking proud racists in sight. I love it A city of 6 millions not one fucking racist in sight to have the balls and show his true colors.

I don't care how many people you have living around you. We're coming for your city and there's nothing you can do to stop us.

Remember what I said on the morning after the 2020 election. My words will ring in your ears so loudly that you will wish that you were deaf.

Tell us some more butt hurt lies.

Forum List

Back