Trump Re-Indicted On Coup Attempt Charges To Honor Supreme Court Immunity Ruling

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1724791876829.png

Special counsel Jack Smith filed the new indictment on the same four counts of trying to overturn the 2020 election but without citing potentially "immune" evidence.

WASHINGTON — Special counsel Jack Smith Tuesday announced that a grand jury had re-indicted former President Donald Trump on four charges related to his Jan. 6, 2021, coup attempt to honor the direction given by the U.S. Supreme Court in its July ruling holding that Trump was immune from criminal prosecution for “official acts.”

“Today, a federal grand jury in the District of Columbia returned a superseding indictment,” Smith wrote in a separate filing to U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan, who is handling the case. “The superseding indictment, which was presented to a new grand jury that had not previously heard evidence in this case, reflects the Government’s efforts to respect and implement the Supreme Court’s holdings.”

This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.

Sounds like great news to me! What do you think?

View attachment 1002409

Special counsel Jack Smith filed the new indictment on the same four counts of trying to overturn the 2020 election but without citing potentially "immune" evidence.

WASHINGTON — Special counsel Jack Smith Tuesday announced that a grand jury had re-indicted former President Donald Trump on four charges related to his Jan. 6, 2021, coup attempt to honor the direction given by the U.S. Supreme Court in its July ruling holding that Trump was immune from criminal prosecution for “official acts.”

“Today, a federal grand jury in the District of Columbia returned a superseding indictment,” Smith wrote in a separate filing to U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan, who is handling the case. “The superseding indictment, which was presented to a new grand jury that had not previously heard evidence in this case, reflects the Government’s efforts to respect and implement the Supreme Court’s holdings.”

Always conveniently timed and with purpose.

Trump probably gets a 2 point bump now.

View attachment 1002409

Yes, it is indeed great news.

If Trump isn't prosecuted for J6 & a slew of other high level felonies that he's under indictment for it will be the biggest miscarriage of justice in the history of this Country.

He deserves to be locked up for the rest of his miserable life. The Country needs to be protected from that criminal lunatic.

View attachment 1002409

This clown is a glutton for punishment.

Supercilious and not supercede.
Pretzel twisting again to slither down the same avenue that is already defeated
But, shiny new keys for the children to jangle for several days.

The layout I heard this morning from Mike Davis - Judge Cannon has ruled that jack smith has no standing or federal office to appeal from, IE he's not a federal employee as required by the Constitution, nothing will happen before the election, literally.... Trump will fire jack smith on Day 1, and shut down the faux case, and then go after jack smith like it just burned an elementary school down with the kids in it.

Ok I made that last part up.... but only slightly.

If jack smith doesn't hang itself by the end of the year, I will be shocked.

jack smith pounding.jpg

Forum List

Back