Trump = Red - White & Blue America Rebound

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
and we're not done yet lefties. DJT was elected for a host of reasons. My old man say's the goal in life is to have more positive, vice, negative consequences for every decision which hangs in the balance. As much as the election result was Barack Obama's fault, so to does the successful election lie with the Republicans.

Carl Rove is a POS who hopefully, never, ever gets near the White House again.... EVER.... Thankfully, his whiteboard and sharpie are shoved up his ass to where the sun don't shine. The Republican party as we knew it, failed miserably under the Obama reign of tyranny. While Obama mustered a pen and phone, the Republicans did NOTHING to stop him. They should have impeached the SOB but were to afraid of being called racist and then the social chaos that would have likely followed. While I admired Ted Cruz and his filibuster, it was the only beacon of hope we had. Senator Snow is another contributing factor relative to the demise of the party.

Fucking bitch

And yes, even SCOTUS Kennedy pissed many like me off to no end. He towed the line or may have proceeded Scalia at the Pearly Gates.

I fired the Republican Party right after the Snow vote.... and then Kennedy...... sigh.........

Then we have Barack Obama. Interesting enough... First time I heard the gay Muslim speak (2004 DNC Convention) I stopped in my tracks. He was a young compelling speaker that scared the shit out of me. I immediately called my wife and told her I think I just watched the anti-christ. No shit... Well, my instincts didn't fail me as the 8 year tenure of Obama was a disgrace. Every chance he got he knocked our country, and slammed her religion. Remember the prayer breakfast? High horses and all? The Crusades?

Obama brainwashed his minions.

An example- His 1% bullshit. You know, CEO's flying off to Vegas in shiny jets and all.

As an affluent 1%'er, how the hell did Obama get those of you to vote AGAINST a candidate, due in part, to him being a 1% member? Blind allegiance I suppose.

Obama fucked his gig up royally. We read 1984, we don't want to live it however.

His painting the White House in the faggot visible spectrum. aiding and abetting terrorist, Syrian refugees, attacks on Christianity, anti-Second Amendment, you can keep your doctor, and apparently, Obama has a color blind issue when it comes to identifying a 'red line'. Disgraceful.

Glad America is returning to her roots. While some of you assholes out there are confused about which bathroom to use, America will be returning to RED WHITE and BLUE. Not some doormat painted in gay rainbow colors

REAL change is coming

-Geaux

Last edited:
You are going to need some of his butt salve being offered to the Dems.

Once 1980 hit, this country sold out to the corporate elite. They now own america.

Forum List

Back