🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump-Regime backs down on Syria

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
96vnoene.jpg

Trump announced there is no change of the Syria policy. Days ago, scout boy lover Tillerson said the Coalition prepares to topple President Assad.

"“We’re not going into Syria,” he told me yesterday in an exclusive interview. “Our policy is the same — it hasn’t changed. We’re not going into Syria.”

“Our big mission is getting rid of ISIS,”"
http://nypost.com/2017/04/11/trump-were-not-going-into-syria/

"(TASS) The tensions between Russia and United States are unlikely to escalate any further, US Secretary of Defense James Mattis told reporters at a briefing in the Pentagon late Tuesday."
Russian-US escalation over Syria unlikely — Pentagon Chief

96vnoene.jpg

Trump announced there is no change of the Syria policy. Days ago, scout boy lover Tillerson said the Coalition prepares to topple President Assad.

"“We’re not going into Syria,” he told me yesterday in an exclusive interview. “Our policy is the same — it hasn’t changed. We’re not going into Syria.”

"(TASS) The tensions between Russia and United States are unlikely to escalate any further, US Secretary of Defense James Mattis told reporters at a briefing in the Pentagon late Tuesday."
Explain how that's backing down. Backing down from what? Try to use something more concrete than a cartoon.

It`s okay for us to go to Iraq and kill 100,000 people purely for amusement because our weapons are nice and we did our killing in a civilized manner. Such hypocrisy.

96vnoene.jpg

Good news. I don't know why it took the administration so long to make this clear, but regime change is not our responsibility. Where is Saudi Arabia or some of the other countries who hate Assad and are sitting back filing their nails while we spend bazillions providing air support? If they don't like him, let them do it.

This News is breaking on 'US Deep State Radio" apparently that cruel Bashar Assad is having his troops go into Rebel Hospitals and they are "throwing babies out of Incubators" so they could steal the Incubators and turn them into 'Sarin Barrel Bombs"....Oh The Humanity !!

US Army destroyed Syria’s chemicals

RT spoke to Lawrence Wilkerson, a retired US Army colonel and former chief of staff to Secretary of State Colin Powell.

Tillerson should use Russia trip to ‘apologize for spreading less than truth’ – ex-Powell aide

LW: I hope he’ll (Tillerson) explain to Sergey (Lavrov) the less than truth that Tillerson has been spreading around the world.
And that is that Russia was responsible for the destruction of Syria’s chemical weapons stocks. This is preposterous. I can’t believe we are lying this way.

The US Army and its contractors destroyed 600 metric tons of Syrian chemical weapons stocks. The entire operation was under the OPCW and the UN. It wasn’t just Russia that was responsible.
Did Bashar Assad hold some chemical weapons back, like VX and sarin? Possibly, that could be the case. But to blame Russia for that failure as it were for the destruction of Syria’s chemical weapons is preposterous.

Forum List

Back