🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Reveals Tax Plan...... It's Phenomenal And Will Make America Great Again!

[Q

You know Obama didn't add anything to the debt, so why lie?

LOL!

That is absolutely too stupid to even bother to answer. Where did you hear that? The Daily Show or Rachael Maddow?
Who writes spending legislation?
Who passes spending legislation?
End of questions

You mean like the 2007 and 2008 Democrat Congress that ran up trillion dollar deficits on Bush or the the Democrats that helped Obama out with his massive deficits in 2009 and 2010?

Just like Bush didn't have to sign the massive deficit budgets in 2007 and 2008 Obama didn't have to sign the deficit budgets in 2009-2016, did he?
Who wrote and passed spending bills for 6 years of the Obama administration, asshole?

Wait...let me guess...are you one of those brilliant Liberals?
compared to you, one doesn't have to be brilliant

You know, if this tax plan goes through, because I live on a military pension which is less than the 24,000 point, I wonder if Uncle Sam is gonna give me back all those taxes they already take from my check, or, do I have to wait until the end of the year and get back almost a grand?

The only way you get deficits is spending too much......cutting taxes makes more money, not less....so don't spend more than the tax cuts create and you won't have a problem.

I agree with that but I have no faith in Washington to curb its spending habits. Good plan but execution is problematic. Trump's effort with Obamacare hasn't installed me with any confidence that he can control congress. The current budget talks will do a lot to convince me whether this tax cut is wise or we're just getting and spending an advance on future growth and thus going nowhere.
Why is it a good plan? You know zero of the details, like everyone else. Don't phyuck with me sweetie pie

For good reason they call me Mr. Know-it-All.

[
Just like Bush didn't have to sign the massive deficit budgets in 2007 and 2008 Obama didn't have to sign the deficit budgets in 2009-2016, did he?

Every budget that Obama signed had smaller deficits than the previous one.

This will help Americans tremendously. It boosts confidence and will create growth. Also it will be a simplified one form page that you'll fill out. Ladies and gentlemen, our glorious leader is looking out for the Americans citizens and he is delivering on his promises. I personally like that the Death Tax will be eliminated.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/trump-team-announces-tax-plan-massive-tax-cuts-businesses-lowers-tax-rate-individuals-repeals-death-tax/

Steve_McGarrett
You personally like that the "death tax" would be eliminated?
How much do you think that will save you?
In round numbers.
Just a guesstimate.
LOL

No, it would not make America great again and will penalize the working class.

Doesn't matter though because it cannot pass the senate.
Do you know why?
Of course you don't.

Be sure to post how much you think that death tax going away will save you.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

[

The massive deficits started back when that filthy ass 2006 Democrat elected Congress took over.

Only a stupid Moon Bat would try to claim something good of Obama's $.7 trillion budget deficit in 2016 by say it was less than other years. LOL!

Chucky Fucky Schumer of course gave the "Tax-Cuts For The Wealthy" speech.

Questions: How many poor people provided jobs? None.

What do you think will happen if we lower our corporate taxes to the same level as everyone else in the world? Jobs will come back from overseas.

Why do Democrats still believe they can get away with lying about what a tax-cut does for the economy? Two reasons
  1. The media will back them up
  2. Their voters are stupid

Doesn't matter though because it cannot pass the senate.
Do you know why?
Of course you don't.

Trumps tax plan doesn't even try to be revenue neutral. It's nothing more than a huge giveaway to the rich, leaving huge deficits in its wake. And since it would create deficits, it requires 60 votes in the senate. Which ain't gonna happen.

The massive deficits started back when that filthy ass 2006 Democrat elected Congress took over.
You have no concept of how the federal budget works do you. The 2006 democrats, didn't take office until 2007, and their first budget was for FY 2008.

Meanwhile the Bush recession started in 2007.

You have no concept of how the federal budget works do you. The 2006 democrats, didn't take office until 2007, and their first budget was for FY 2008.

Meanwhile the Bush recession started in 2007.

Obama had eight years to get the budget under control but he was more interested in the basketball playoff brackets than he was in being fiscally responsible. Typical for an incompetent affirmative dumbass that had no qualification and was elected because of his race, isn't it?

If the Republicans had passed a deficit budget and he would have vetoed it then he would not have much responsibility, would he? However that didn't happen, did it? That piece of shit worked with the filthy ass Democrats in Congress and the weak minded RINOs didn't put a stop to it and meanwhile we have $20 trillion in cumulative debt, half of which happened on Obama's watch, didn't it?

You dumbass Libtards have always tried to blame Obama enormous deficits on somebody else because you never take responsibility for your failures. First you tried to blame it on Bush and when that didn't fly you tried to blame it on the Republicans.

The facts are that the massive deficits started when the 2006 Democrat elected Congress took over. It really went up in the two years that the filthy Democrats controlled everything. Then it stayed up when the filthy Democrats controlled the Senate and the Presidency. It only started going down a little since 2014 when the Republicans took over both houses of Congress.

Both Republicans and Democrats are responsible for this debt ridden out of control stupid bloated welfare state government we have. That is why I neither one. However, the Democrats are worse and if it was up to you stupid Libtards it would be even worse than it is now. It would be Venezuela like worse.

[

Only a stupid Moon Bat would try to claim something good of Obama's $.7 trillion budget deficit in 2016 by say it was less than other years. LOL!

So your argument is that since you believe Obama added 10 trillion to the debt,

you want Trump to do the same.

That is mentally retarded on about 5 levels.

Remember the 2005 Trump tax return that was revealed?

Trump's tax plan would cut Trump's tax liability in that return to about 5%.

This will help Americans tremendously. It boosts confidence and will create growth. Also it will be a simplified one form page that you'll fill out. Ladies and gentlemen, our glorious leader is looking out for the Americans citizens and he is delivering on his promises. I personally like that the Death Tax will be eliminated.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/trump-team-announces-tax-plan-massive-tax-cuts-businesses-lowers-tax-rate-individuals-repeals-death-tax/
How many trillions are added to the deficit, sweetie?

Moon Bat, decreased taxes means increased economic growth and greater government revenue.

We saw what happen when that asshole Obama raised taxes. Poverty increased, family income decreased, economic growth was dismal and the debt rose $10 trillion a year.

We tried it the Libtard way and it was a disaster. Now is the time to put more money in the hands of the American people that earned it instead of giving it to some stupid bureaucrat to give away to a welfare queen or illegal, don't you agree?

You are not one of these dumbass Moon Bats that think the money you earn is better in the hands of the government than yourself, are you? That would be really dumb, wouldn't it?
What a fucking joke. Hasn't ever happened, won't happen now either.
It sure as hell did happen, but the facts have been washed from your brain.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

You can heard the tax and spend Democrats screaming about the deficit! Funny they didn't care about the deficit when Bozo was the President

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Wrong. We were all very glad that he cut the deficit by 2/3rds and its painful to see the cheeto working to increase it again.

I wonder why RWNJs don't feel the same way.

You know, if this tax plan goes through, because I live on a military pension which is less than the 24,000 point, I wonder if Uncle Sam is gonna give me back all those taxes they already take from my check, or, do I have to wait until the end of the year and get back almost a grand?
Maybe you should try getting a job like I did.
I have a military pension as well.

Moon Bat, decreased taxes means increased economic growth and greater government revenue.

Well, GWB slashed taxes and we got 700,000 unemployed per month.....Was that just a bit of bad luck during the Bushie years??LOL

These right wing fuckers NEVER learn.....

"We grudge no man a fortune in civil life if it is honorably obtained and well used. It is not even enough that it should have been gained without doing damage to the community. We should permit it to be gained only so long as the gaining represents benefit to the community … The really big fortune, the swollen fortune, by the mere fact of its size, acquires qualities which differentiate it in kind as well as in degree from what is possessed by men of relatively small means. Therefore, I believe in a graduated income tax on big fortunes, and … a graduated inheritance tax on big fortunes, properly safeguarded against evasion, and increasing rapidly in amount with the size of the estate."

A Republican made that statement many years ago, it still stands.
"Our true choice is not between tax reduction, on the one hand, and the avoidance of large Federal deficits on the other. It is increasingly clear that no matter what party is in power, so long as our national security needs keep rising, an economy hampered by restrictive tax rates will never produce enough revenues to balance our budget just as it will never produce enough jobs or enough profits… In short, it is a paradoxical truth that tax rates are too high today and tax revenues are too low and the soundest way to raise the revenues in the long run is to cut the rates now."
President Kennedy
It didn't work then, and hasn't worked now
You just proved that you're an lgnoramus who knows nothing about history.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Remember the 2005 Trump tax return that was revealed?

Trump's tax plan would cut Trump's tax liability in that return to about 5%.

And that tax amount on that income and with that loss amount did not make sense at all.

He's a criminal. We already know that. We also know his reason for running for prez is to enrich himself and Pooting. Period.

Forum List

Back