Trump schedules last-minute Super Tuesday press conference

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Washington Examiner ^ | February 29, 2016 | Gabby Morrongiello
Donald Trump has added a press conference at his Mar-A-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Fla., on Super Tuesday, fueling speculations of another high-profile endorsement...Some speculate that Florida Gov. Rick Scott could announce his support of Trump at the press conference, which is scheduled two weeks before Florida's Republican primary.

c2a68-1861.jpg

Ooh this will be a biggie. I'm telling you right now the talkers today were fucking losing it big time. Big against the R machine. I have never EVER heard Rush and Sean hit it so big before.

It was freaking wild baby.

I'm not kidding. I'm working on a mega anti bi pole deal but I had to come swinging back in on this baby It's huge for Trump. It's so big. You just wait. Because the Rubio camp tried a dirty to loop in my main talkers.

The NYT tried to loop Rush/Hannity and Levin in with are you FUCKING READY RUBIO over a deal for amnesty. This goes way back and you would absolutely not believe how they tried to spin this.

I met a girl who sang the blues. I asked her for some happy news. She just smiled and walked away. I went down to the sacred store, where I'd heard the music years before. But the man there said the music wouldn't play. In the streets the children screamed. Lovers cried and the poets dreamed. Not a single word was spoken. The church bells all were broken. And the three men I admired most: the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. They caught the last train for the coast. The day the music died....

Forum List

Back