Trump SCHLONGS Elizabeth Warren! Her Cherokee Problem is back!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Perhaps Bernie will take FAUXAHONTAS as his VP pick?

tumblr_mansegrOE51qbo3a3o1_500.jpg

Legal Insurrection ^ | March 20, 2016 | William A. Jacobson

Say what you want about Donald Trump, but he has an instinctive knack for zeroing in on an opponent's inherent weakness.

With Yeb, it was "low energy." That term exploited a key perception problem of Yeb, and one he couldn't shake. So to did "Little Marco," which may have ended not only Marco Rubio's presidential campaign, but his political career
More heavyweights are jumping in to stomp Trump, including Elizabeth Warren. Asked about her jabs, he pounced: "I think it's wonderful because the Indians can now partake in the future of the country. She's got about as much Indian blood as I have. Her whole life was based on a fraud. She got into Harvard and all that because she said she was a minority."

Lol......the Faux Squaw' doesn't want to mess with Trump. Trump is also making parallels to Obama's fraudulent past, especially how he got into college.

th

Wasn't that the fake scandal that was supposed to assure Scott Brown's victory in 2012?

lol

I sincerely hope Trump keeps picking fights with everyone other than Cruz. He won't see him coming.

maxresdefault.jpg

Look squaw, Trump going to be Big Chief...

Elizabeth Warren's Twitter Freakout Over Donald Trump
"I'm going to fight my heart"
News
Paul Bois
war_1.jpg

Moments after Donald Trump presumably clinched the GOP nomination Wednesday, senator Elizabeth Warren had an emotional freakout on social media, pumping out a total of 9 tweets vowing to defeat The Donald.

Running the usual gamut of leftist charges, calling Trump and his supporters of racist, sexist, bigoted, Islamophobes, the proud Native American Warren promises to save us all from the Trump train:

Elizabeth Warren's Twitter Freakout Over Donald Trump

Forum List

Back