Logic vs American Leftism in American Politics

The Democrat party no longer has a platform.

All they have is a strategy for being elected so they can use their status for personal enrichment.
Yep, intermixed with a few fuzzy concepts such as unlimited abortion rights, amnesty for illegals, etc. etc. etc. I honestly think the logical conclusion it is mostly the leftists who intend total control of the country, i.e. totalitarianism. When that is accomplished there will be no more unalienable rights recognized or defended but only what the government dictates we may have at any given time. The Constitution for all practical purposes will cease to exist.

Nobody gets more frustrated with the Republicans than I do--not even Oddball :) --but logically, right now, they are our ONLY defense to prevent the leftist goal of total domination.

Last edited:
The Democrat party no longer has a platform.

All they have is a strategy for being elected so they can use their status for personal enrichment.
That's a lie.

Everything written into the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and the founding documents, debates, expressed thoughts, concepts, ideas, proposals, and adopted policy was based on logic and reason.
He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages, whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

Nope. I was born here and am free to live by whatever customs and traditions I wish. That's what makes america great. Everyone can live how they desire within the law. We're all independent of one another.
Logically, if you do not support the ONLY viable political party that does not want totalitarian government and is not working for totalitarian government, you will no longer be free to live by whatever customs and traditions I wish.

Look at what the leftists are posting, saying on TV, writing in opinion pieces, etc., if not specifically then by inference:
Do away with the electoral college.
Do away with the Supreme Court or pack it with leftists who will do a leftist government's bidding.
Do away with the Constitution or rewrite it as a leftist manifesto.
Control what people are allowed to see, hear, know, speak, accept and what appliances, cars, technology etc. they are allowed to use,.
No borders until there are enough migrants to overwhelm any opposition to their ultimate goals.
Etc.

Oh stop! It’s the Democrats that keep Blacks and Hispanics separate in their ghettos with welfare and Obama phones. Dumb. Trump also put up a DACA progress in which is better than what democrats have and the Democrats voted it down. Democrats have huge deficits. Like what Biden has added and what Obama added.
Lying and denial isnt conservative traits :thup:

LOGIC vs AMERICAN LEFTISM

Everything written into the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and the founding documents, debates, expressed thoughts, concepts, ideas, proposals, and adopted policy was based on logic and reason. The intention was a country of, for and by the people based on liberty with government having as little authority and influence as possible and still have a cohesive and effective country and that would be a guiding light to other countries to become the same.

Logic toward that end was what I believe the Founders would have endorsed and promoted as policy, culture, law, customs. Bottom line their logic was the best America was a strong, secure America with liberty, choices, options, opportunity, prosperity and ability to reach for dreams for all as well be a positive influence in the world.

American Leftism is increasingly antithetical to everything logical that allows for the America the Founders envisioned. It pushes for a government controlled by them to increase their power, authority, influence, and demand what policy, culture, law, customs will be acceptable. And many seem to think a one world government is the ideal

Logic: A small limited government is the key to maximum liberty, opportunity, prosperity.

Leftism: The people are incapable of governing themselves and need a strong government to ensure they do things the way they are supposed to do them.

Logic A. The best policy is that which allows and encourages the people to be able to better provide for themselves.

Leftism: Those who believe A are greedy, selfish, hate the poor.

Logic: In 1948 Israel was established by the U.N., on a TINY piece of land Jews have occupied for thousands of years and consider The Holy Land, as a homeland for Jews cruelly displaced by WWII and/or persecuted in other places. That became international law.

Leftism: The heirs of the Palestinians have every right to return even though they left so the Arabs could kill all the Jews but the Jews have no right to return to their historical homeland.

Logic: The Supreme Court may rule rightly or wrongly but they are an important concept in separation of powers essential for the Constitution to work effectively.

Leftism: The Supreme Court should have unchallenged ability to make law the leftists want but should be dissolved or packed with leftists and/or disciplined by the President or Congress if it rules in a way the leftists don’t want.

Logic: Biologically/scientifically there are two genders that are sufficiently different that certain customs and policies are proper and necessary for the common good. That people want to be a different gender than they were born does not change that biological fact.

Leftism: People should be able to choose whatever gender they want to be and it should be criminal not to recognize, support, approve, fully integrate and accommodate and use the proper pronouns for whatever they choose to be.

Logic: For a government to be of, for and by the people, the people must be confident that the electoral process and results are honest and secure.

Leftism: No matter how many people mistrust the process and results, it is more important that as many (leftist) people vote as possible and if that results in cheating/illegalities, oh well.

Logic: A free people can live, work, play, think, speak, believe, worship, aspire in peace so long as they do not infringe on anybody else’s unalienable rights. The Founders intended the Constitution to promote that concept for all.

Leftism: The government should have full authority to dictate how people must live, work, think, speak, believe, worship and what choices, options, and opportunities will be available to them.

There are many many more of these examples and it is the OP’s intention that others can be added.

Logically, if you do not support the ONLY viable political party that does not want totalitarian government and is not working for totalitarian government, you will no longer be free to live by whatever customs and traditions I wish.

Look at what the leftists are posting, saying on TV, writing in opinion pieces, etc., if not specifically then by inference:
Do away with the electoral college.
Do away with the Supreme Court or pack it with leftists who will do a leftist government's bidding.
Do away with the Constitution or rewrite it as a leftist manifesto.
Control what people are allowed to see, hear, know, speak, what appliances, cars, technology etc. they are allowed to use,.
No borders until there are enough migrants to overwhelm any opposition to their ultimate goals.
Etc.

Trump ranted and railed against the Electoral College in 2012.

Trump bragged about packing the Supreme Court.

Logic - children should be protected from harm and exploitation due to their vulnerability.

Leftism-- the earlier we can get them in our clutches, the better.
Every country that has adopted totalitarianism has gone after the children to indoctrinate them with leftist ideology, and if necessary turn them against their parents and whatever values those parents have promoted for the children. The leftist control most of public education in the USA now and are doing just that. Once they control the government completely, they will have complete license and ability to do that. Parochial and private schools will likely be forced to close and home schooling will likely be outlawed.

Problem you have is the countries that have the best quality of life are to the left of the Democratic Party.

Blue states pay their bills and are happier than Red states who are poorer and more unhealthy.

Social Democracy is the winner internationally and in US domestically...

I know you have your bullshit "logic" up there, but they are bullshit and it is up to you to prove them...

I know you are going to go BUT NO!!! Sorry but facts are in and GOP/MAGA policies have failed... They have failed the red states and have failed in Europe... You want to privatise everything for profit and the citizen gets fucked...
Nothing is absolute but a well balanced Social Democracy is currently the winner...

BTW, US still has a lot of good Social Programs which GOP/MAGA are trying to wreak...

Human Development
This is Red states failures:

And I know some are going to say that people are moving to Texas and Florida, yes of course they are, it is cheaper to retire or you have got educated in a blue state... This is the same reason people retire in Mexico, it's cheap..
He who draws his conclusions via leftist propaganda will believe leftist propaganda.

He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages, whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.
I have absolutely no idea what you're saying here so I will just move on.

Such ignorance. Democrats should not be allowed to vote until they take a mental illness test including a cognitive test.
Why do you keep going back to Ds when we are talking about conservatives?
Yes, Ds suck. Damn. Now what? Can we go back to the subject at hand?

Why do you keep going back to Ds when we are talking about conservatives?
Yes, Ds suck. Damn. Now what? Can we go back to the subject at hand?
Because the Democrats are not conservatives. They are mostly leftists now. JFK Democrats don’t exist much anymore.

So we've now been moved to a different forum where the trolls will be allowed to descend and destroy it. That' is a shame and I strongly disagree with the reason for doing so. But oh well. It was a good discussion for a little while anyway.

Such ignorance. Democrats should not be allowed to vote until they take a mental illness test including a cognitive test.
I would say I know it is heartfelt but your post is pretty much out of line for Zone 1. Except they now moved us out of Zone 1. I did hope for an honest and productive discussion without the flaming and baiting, but that is probably impossible now.

Oh well. It was good while it lasted.

Forum List

Back