State Religion: You cannot dirty the pride flag that is painted on a street without being arrested

So your saying not being an asshole is too difficult of a task for you to handle
I'm asking why it's incumbent on me to take active steps to preserve "art" that is deliberately placed where I am required to walk, especially when I didn't ask for it to be put there. If I normally don't pay attention to what comes off my shoe or my car's tires onto the road, why do I have to care all of a sudden just because somebody painted stripes on it? What's next, shoe washers posted on every corner to make sure your shoes are clean before walking on the stripes? Nope, if a service dog drops a turd on the sidewalk in front of me and I step on it just as I'm about to enter the crosswalk, I'm not stopping to wipe my shoes off before I cross the street. That's why you don't put "art" where it's going to get walked on if you're worried about it getting defaced.

I'm asking why it's incumbent on me to take active steps to preserve "art" that is deliberately placed where I am required to walk, especially when I didn't ask for it to be put there.
Going back to asking you not to be asshole is something you’re unwilling to do.
If I normally don't pay attention to what comes off my shoe or my car's tires onto the road, why do I have to care all of a sudden just because somebody painted stripes on it? What's next, shoe washers posted on every corner to make sure your shoes are clean before walking on the stripes?
There is a huge difference in normal tire wear and the skid marks left by intentional vandalism. Just as there is a huge difference in walking and not knowing you have dog crap on your shoe and knowing you have dog crap
On your show and making a choice to walk across something because you have crap on your shoe.
Nope, if a service dog drops a turd on the sidewalk in front of me and I step on it just as I'm about to enter the crosswalk, I'm not stopping to wipe my shoes off before I cross the street. That's why you don't put "art" where it's going to get walked on if you're worried about it getting defaced.
Again knowingly waking around with crap
on your shoe spreading it everywhere without cleaning it off is the he asshole thing to do.

Just be a better person

Correct its job is to prevent bigots from vandalizing public property and it’s doing a good job in this case:. The government’s job is to defend the freedom of its citizens to live and love who they want regardless of the feelings of people who want to restrict loving adults from a consenting relationship. Agian it’s doing a good job in this case/.

So painting a pride flag on a public street is 'defending the freedom of its citizens to live and love who they want'? No, painting the pride flag does none of that, it's spending tax dollars on a special interest group and does nothing to give any kind of return on investment to the tax payers. It's political, they should be sued for using tax dollars for such a purpose. Total waste of money.

The city and courts disagree with your concept of art and support mine. You are wrong

Typical leftist that uses what the 'government' or current authority sanctions as a distinction for right and wrong. Guess slavery was right when the government sanctioned that too, right? Leftists are nothing but authoritarians using the power of government to push their 'values' down everyone else's throat.

So go tell the leftards to stop defacing public property.

No, YOU be a better person. The rest of us don't tear down statues and spray paint airplanes.
Those people should be punished also I’m not defending their actions anymore than I am the assholes doing this vandalism

But the same assholes will burn a stars-n-stripes, and say "it's just a piece of cloth".
Hilarious

Some asshole who claim to love the flag desecrated now by flying it upside down.

They’re the same bunch of fuck ups who love democracy by replacing it with fascism.

Hilarious

Some asshole who claim to love the flag desecrated now by flying it upside down.

They’re the same bunch of fuck ups who love democracy by replacing it with fascism.
An upside down flag is a distress signal. It’s not desecrating to.

Self-expression and freedom of speech:
iu

Jail Time:
iu

Marxism in action!
Marxism?

How exactly?

Explain.

Going back to asking you not to be asshole is something you’re unwilling to do.
If you want art to be respected, don't put it where people are going to walk and drive on it. We have a tradition of protest against public art in this country, just look at the statues that routinely get vandalized and the vandals that get applauded for doing it. Why is it okay for a statue that's in a roped off area to be spray painted and defaced, but people get their undies in a twist when tire marks end up on some stripes painted on the road?
There is a huge difference in normal tire wear and the skid marks left by intentional vandalism.
And there are laws already on the books dealing with deliberately spinning your wheels. These guys should have gotten a ticket for doing it, not a felony charge. That's what's ludicrous.
Just as there is a huge difference in walking and not knowing you have dog crap on your shoe and knowing you have dog crap
On your show and making a choice to walk across something because you have crap on your shoe.

Again knowingly waking around with crap
on your shoe spreading it everywhere without cleaning it off is the he asshole thing to do.
Sure, clean it off after you cross the street. No one wants you blocking everyone else just wanting to go about their business.
Just be a better person
Just place shoe washers on the corner to make sure nobody dares get dirt on the sacred mural. Is that too much to ask? The bottom line is, the artist put the stripes where he knew they would get walked on. I think he wanted it to be disrespected. And no, no cop is going to arrest somebody for tracking dog poop on it. Again, if it's sacred to you and you don't want it messed up, put it somewhere that people are not legally required to walk or drive over it.

Forum List

Back