State Religion: You cannot dirty the pride flag that is painted on a street without being arrested

The paint and painters were not and are not free. Now money will be spent fixing it.

All thanks to the fact that the mural was placed where cars drive, that would in time deteriorate the finished product.

Want to have a public mural? Then put it on the side of your building, or ask permission from a building owner to place it on theirs.

The Pride flag is such a religious emblem that the United States leftist government arm is aggressively seeking out minor, local offenses and throwing the book at these "heretics".

1. Dylan Brewer, 19, revved his engine and produced skid marks on a street. Normally, that's nothing or at the least a minor ticket. However, he did it on a pride-painted intersection, so he got a FELONY (yes you read that correctly)... a FELONY... "Criminal Mischief" and "damage to property over $1000" (it costs more than a grand to paint a street?), and "reckless misdemeanor while driving".

2. 3 teenagers were arrested and charged with a FELONY for leaving SCOOTER MARKS (yes... scooter marks) on a pride flag-painted street in Spokane WA.

So if you burn out and produce skid marks on any street, you get a ticket at most. However, if you do it on a sacred Pride flag... it's a felony???

This is a state religion. Thou shalt not deface the state religious symbol.

Here's a tip.. if you don't want skid marks on a flag, don't paint it on a street. Wheels go on streets. Wheels cause marks. It's insane, but yet happening in 2024. Leftism is a growing pride cult.
The Democrats are grooming LGBTQ+ culture at the earliest possible age, then defending those who take the bait. They get lifelong voters that way. People who will be loyal to the Democratic party their whole lives no matter what else they do, simply because of that. And THAT is why the state under the Democrats is pushing it.

We need to stop driving to the businesses that we have to drive over that rainbow flag to get to. Then those business owners will complain to the government.

The Pride flag is such a religious emblem that the United States leftist government arm is aggressively seeking out minor, local offenses and throwing the book at these "heretics".

1. Dylan Brewer, 19, revved his engine and produced skid marks on a street. Normally, that's nothing or at the least a minor ticket. However, he did it on a pride-painted intersection, so he got a FELONY (yes you read that correctly)... a FELONY... "Criminal Mischief" and "damage to property over $1000" (it costs more than a grand to paint a street?), and "reckless misdemeanor while driving".

2. 3 teenagers were arrested and charged with a FELONY for leaving SCOOTER MARKS (yes... scooter marks) on a pride flag-painted street in Spokane WA.

So if you burn out and produce skid marks on any street, you get a ticket at most. However, if you do it on a sacred Pride flag... it's a felony???

This is a state religion. Thou shalt not deface the state religious symbol.

Here's a tip.. if you don't want skid marks on a flag, don't paint it on a street. Wheels go on streets. Wheels cause marks. It's insane, but yet happening in 2024. Leftism is a growing pride cult.

Wow!

You get seriously triggered by this stuff, even as you misrepresent what the facts are.

If you intentionally scrap dog crap on a piece of art you are an asshole.
Then they should not put "art" where people are going to walk and drive. That's just inviting things like that to happen. Would you have the same angst about someone who scraped dog poop onto the name TRUMP! painted on a crosswalk, or would you suddenly discover the utility of the situation? A crosswalk is made to walk on, to drive on and no one cares if things come off your shoes or tires. It's not a place to showcase art, so I have no problem with people using it for its intended purpose, not as "art". If you want art to remain unsullied, put it somewhere it won't get walked or driven on. In fact, the people who put such a display there are disrespecting their message by putting where people will walk on it. There's a reason the American flag is not to touch the ground, and to put it on the ground, then walk on it is to show immense disrespect.

I wonder if the "artists" thought of that. Perhaps that was their actual intention, to have people disrespect the notion of the rainbow flag. Now THAT would be art, to make people think they were protecting something they were disrespecting. Maybe we should seek out these displays and walk all over them.

Then they should not put "art" where people are going to walk and drive. That's just inviting things like that to happen. Would you have the same angst about someone who scraped dog poop onto the name TRUMP! painted on a crosswalk, or would you suddenly discover the utility of the situation? A crosswalk is made to walk on, to drive on and no one cares if things come off your shoes or tires. It's not a place to showcase art, so I have no problem with people using it for its intended purpose, not as "art". If you want art to remain unsullied, put it somewhere it won't get walked or driven on. In fact, the people who put such a display there are disrespecting their message by putting where people will walk on it. There's a reason the American flag is not to touch the ground, and to put it on the ground, then walk on it is to show immense disrespect.

I wonder if the "artists" thought of that. Perhaps that was their actual intention, to have people disrespect the notion of the rainbow flag. Now THAT would be art, to make people think they were protecting something they were disrespecting. Maybe we should seek out these displays and walk all over them.
They certainly want it to happen so they can appease their desires to call others hateful for disagreeing with them

Or assholes like ypu could just not intentionally vandalize an art piece because they are simple minded bigots. The simplest solution here is don’t be a jackass and then you don’t have an issue.

They certainly want it to happen so they can appease their desires to call others hateful for disagreeing with them
In all seriousness, putting "art" on a place where people ARE going to walk and drive on it, then getting upset when it gets damaged is quite ludicrous.

Or assholes like ypu could just not intentionally vandalize an art piece because they are simple minded bigots. The simplest solution here is don’t be a jackass and then you don’t have an issue.
Correction, the simplest solution is not to put it where people WILL walk and drive cars on it, thus inevitably marking it up.

"Intentionally damage", or walk from a park where somebody didn't pick up after their dog onto a crosswalk? I'm not required, AFAIK, to take active steps to avoid "damaging" something painted where I am legally required to walk if I want to cross the street. If there's something on my shoe or that falls out of my backpack that gets on the "art", it gets on the "art". Maybe you could hang out at the crosswalk and clean it up every hour or so? Actually, I think the artist in this case is having a big laugh knowing that he's conned people into whining about something getting damaged that he deliberately placed where it would be disrespected by people walking on it.

Correction, the simplest solution is not to put it where people WILL walk and drive cars on it, thus inevitably marking it up.

"Intentionally damage", or walk from a park where somebody didn't pick up after their dog onto a crosswalk? I'm not required, AFAIK, to take active steps to avoid "damaging" something painted where I am legally required to walk if I want to cross the street. If there's something on my shoe or that falls out of my backpack that gets on the "art", it gets on the "art". Maybe you could hang out at the crosswalk and clean it up every hour or so? Actually, I think the artist in this case is having a big laugh knowing that he's conned people into whining about something getting damaged that he deliberately placed where it would be disrespected by people walking on it.
I wonder how many federal agents would hunt me down if I wiped my muddy shoes on it to give me a felony…

So your saying not being an asshole is too difficult of a task for you to handle

Forum List

Back