Trump Seeks Starlink For Hurricane Helene Recovery In North Carolina

1727803598071.png

Poor occupy democrats, you all really need to try and sign the failures of Champagne Hollywood Harris.
Meme hits the nail on the head and isnt some made up lie like Walz giving the middle finger. Right wingers are a bunch of idiots that nothing will cure. We just need to make sure they dont make decisions that affect anyone but themselves. I hope they give all their money to Trump.

Meme hits the nail on the head and isnt some made up lie like Walz giving the middle finger. Right wingers are a bunch of idiots that nothing will cure. We just need to make sure they dont make decisions that affect anyone but themselves. I hope they give all their money to Trump.
nail on head? hahah nope, the Harris and Xiden aren't picking up hammers and nails...just champagne bottles, as they party away in Hollywood Hill fundraisers while Trump and Americans work to build back from the horrible hurricane.

nail on head? hahah nope, the Harris and Xiden aren't picking up hammers and nails...just champagne bottles, as they party away in Hollywood Hill fundraisers while Trump and Americans work to build back from the horrible hurricane.
Im here on the ground. You are in your moms basement. The recovery effort is heroic and those involved are amazing.

Someone posted previously in this thread that "Elon is currently working with trump to get Starlink working for hurricane victims."

So which part is the guy, who probably can't reboot a home router, doing?
All cell carriers have opened up emergency roaming for the affected areas. Thanks Biden.

Trump has private business experience and will put people into positions that can get things done quicker. This way we will not have ineptitude administration people like Mayor Pete or Jennifer Granholm. DEI.

Trump has private business experience and will put people into positions that can get things done quicker. This way we will not have ineptitude administration people like Mayor Pete or Jennifer Granholm. DEI.
There are a lot of things you can point to but not hiring talent. Trump has most of his hires not supporting him. He fired or had a record number quit. He called many of them losers. He is the worst hiring manager in the history of the world.

Remember how chaotic Trump ran things? Smooth sailing in the Biden administration by comparison and we are better off.

I’m sure your mom is doing a great job cleaning your room. However that’s not relevant to the topic
My brother just went to stay with my mom due to no water in his town on the NC/TN border still. He has seen some heroic actions that has occurred in his area and he is as conservative as anyone. Thanks Biden.

Biden's playing in the sand at the beech. Harris is looking for another fifth, or does she prefer 1 liter bottles?
Biden will visit disater areas when the time is appropriate, unlike Trump going down there & being a pain in the ass & spreading more lies to officials just trying to do their jobs.

They have enough to deal with without Dopetard Tramp stinking up disaster areas.

My brother just went to stay with my mom due to no water in his town on the NC/TN border still. He has seen some heroic actions that has occurred in his area and he is as conservative as anyone. Thanks Biden.
I’m sorry you are dealing with the harris/xiden admin

Forum List

Back