Trump sells NRA a steaming pile of b.s. and they gobble it up

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Leave it to the Hee-Haw hicks of the NRA to be so easily fooled and manipulated.

He tells them he's going to get rid of gun free zones....

They later says except for... Schools, churches, malls, and his buildings....

Wow...

I agree with a hazeldouche post.

world-gone-mad.gif

Incidentally Dump also supported the assault weapons ban. I can't believe anyone is fooled by the world's richest professional clown but then again 50 million parasites were retarded enough to vote for the meat puppet faggot twice.

When Hillary Clinton is the alternative...a steaming pile of B. S. looks o.k.

You have to realize it makes no difference. We IGNORE those Gun Free Zone signs on a daily basis.

Leave it to the Hee-Haw hicks of the NRA to be so easily fooled and manipulated.

It's was really sad watching the NRA members standing their like sheep listening to Trump lie in their faces and them, eating that shite up, with doe eyes and involuntary clapping. Trump is a cross between a car salesman and an evangelical preacher that separates the rubes from their money. And they thank him for doing it.

What happened to "I will self finance my campaign, I won't owe anyone anything and they won't be able to ask for favors in return". Lie #47. And the list is still growing.

Lying Donald.

Undoubtedly true.

Do you respect the property rights of others if they say, no guns?

Yes. On private property I respect the right of the homeowner to say "No Guns". I do so by not setting goals foot on their property.

This does NOT apply to any business which is subject to public accommodation laws UNLESS they provide private ARMED security.

Undoubtedly true.

Do you respect the property rights of others if they say, no guns?

Yes. On private property I respect the right of the homeowner to say "No Guns". I do so by not setting goals foot on their property.

This does NOT apply to any business which is subject to public accommodation laws UNLESS they provide private ARMED security.
So, the answer is no, you do not respect property rights. Also as expected.

You have to realize it makes no difference. We IGNORE those Gun Free Zone signs on a daily basis.

Be careful. After Trumps president, good people will be carrying in the schools and you might get something you didn't expect.

So, the answer is no, you do not respect property rights. Also as expected.

Yes I do. I respect private property owners wishes by not bringing guns onto their property. What is disrespectful about that?

In terms of businesses... . If a business cannot deny service to a soulless fag, why should they be allowed to deny service to me?

Be careful. After Trumps president, good people will be carrying in the schools and you might get something you didn't expect.

I go through life with the mindset that everyone may be armed and/or a threat. Even children and the elderly.

It's was really sad watching the NRA members standing their like sheep listening to Trump lie in their faces and them, eating that shite up, with doe eyes and involuntary clapping. Trump is a cross between a car salesman and an evangelical preacher that separates the rubes from their money. And they thank him for doing it.

What happened to "I will self finance my campaign, I won't owe anyone anything and they won't be able to ask for favors in return". Lie #47. And the list is still growing.

Lying Donald.
Can't be any worse than trusting the career politician??

Din't Obama sell you a steaming pile of b.s.?

Are we still in AfPak and Iraq AND NOW Syria.

They are ALL Corrupt motherfuckers. ALL.

Lying Donald.
Sheep??? Do you take yours in that little girls bathroom you frequent?

Lying Donald.

Delusional traitor.

What choice do they have?

Help Trump get elected
Or
Let Hillary win without a fight?

Given the choices, Trump looks fantastic!!

The utter hypocrisy ,is astounding! on any other day,the Trump obsessed hate the NRA but today nooo the concern for NRA and it's members is just so inspiring.

Forum List

Back