🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Trump sends Putin an elevated flu kit and the left goes nuts

What did Trump get in return from his butt buddy Pooty? A package of his skid marked undies to recall the joy he felt when sniffing his seat in Helsinki.
must of worked. but you're not interested results, just words and conpiracy theories.
The same source for the covid kit also said that biden blames obama for russia's incursion into ukraine

He sent a shipment of critical medical supplies to the enemies of our nation in the middle of a global pandemic.

That is worse than treason.

It's basically murder.
It was a global pandemic... not just an American one... you stop it everywhere you can... and Russia needed test kits and medicine... why are libs freaking out about this... Putin wasn't at war back then...

Jeeze... Obama gave Russia Crimea... and the libs don't say shit... but give Russia test kits and they go nuts....

It was a global pandemic... not just an American one... you stop it everywhere you can... and Russia needed test kits and medicine... why are libs freaking out about this... Putin wasn't at war back then...
There were critical shortages here, son. And he didn't send "a test", he sent a shipment of the machines required to process the tests.

How many Americans died because of this?

Trump, you shoulda sent him a $2500 immigration credit card
I think it's sweet that you send your best buddy COVID process kits. After all, we don't want BFF going without and getting sick now do we? :auiqs.jpg:
Nevermind the thousands of people dropping everyday for almost 6 months....meh...America .....First??? :)

1728511868499.png

There were critical shortages here, son. And he didn't send "a test", he sent a shipment of the machines required to process the tests.

Gee, I wonder who Trump's bagman was?

Why would you not want to help get tests processed in Russia?... I know you guys hate Putin but this is ridiculous... they hadn't even attacked Ukraine at that time... so I'm at a loss to figure this one out...
To crush a global pandemic you have to go after it globally...
And there were test kits too... I remember when this happened... and no one complained about it then....

What did Trump get in return from his butt buddy Pooty? A package of his skid marked undies to recall the joy he felt when sniffing his seat in Helsinki.
Zelensky got about 200 billion dollars so far. We got inflation. The reaming is serious with Progs.

Forum List

Back