🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump should encourage people to stockpile gold and then start currency manipulation war with China.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Trump should start a full on trade war with China and additionally show the Chinese and the world that he can manipulate America's currency more than anybody else can manipulate their country's currency.

I am sure most of his followers could afford about 1/4 ounce of gold. Not sure that helps you plan or not

I am sure most of his followers could afford about 1/4 ounce of gold. Not sure that helps you plan or not

I thought Republicans were supposed to be the party of the rich. Now the Republicans are the party of the poor and down-trodden? Trump is protecting the little guy from the liberal global elitists.

Trump should start a full on trade war with China and additionally show the Chinese and the world that he can manipulate America's currency more than anybody else can manipulate their country's currency.

He should encourage americans to boycott chinese owned businesses in the US like Smithfield hams.

Liberals rant about the 150 year ago slavery in USA but nary a word about current wage slavery in China.
Pay your people something and you can’t sell your shit for nothing in the USA. That’s the unfair trade and humanitarian situation Trump is fixing but liberals are so obsessed on their emotions that they can’t see it.

Liberals rant about the 150 year ago slavery in USA but nary a word about current wage slavery in China.
Pay your people something and you can’t sell your shit for nothing in the USA. That’s the unfair trade and humanitarian situation Trump is fixing but liberals are so obsessed on their emotions that they can’t see it.

Trump isn’t “fixing” anything. He’s made all of it worse. The trade deficit with China has increased, exports to China have decreased. American families are being hurt by tariffs and American farmers have lost markets and are going bankrupt.

So far Trump has done nothing which has made things better.

Forum List

Back