Trump snubs Twitter after Musk announces reactivation of ex-president's account

Musk overpaid for twitter, and is now trying to destroy it from the inside.
It's already cost him $9 billion (difference between buying it for $44 billion, when it was only worth $35 billion.
So he doesn't care about his money, and therefore he is trying to destroy the thing that he purchased ? Doesn't make any sense.

Musk overpaid for twitter, and is now trying to destroy it from the inside.
It's already cost him $9 billion (difference between buying it for $44 billion, when it was only worth $35 billion.

If that's such a problem with you, maybe you should run out and buy a new Tesla. :laughing0301:

I'm kidding. Musk's net worth is $191.4 Billion dollars. I don't think he's very worried about losing a measly $9 billion dollars. That's that value of his pocket lint.

Well, Twitter activated his account. If and when he shows up to post, everyone following him, will all know immediately.

If it happens, you know it will be some kind of planned spectacular grand entrance, like the golden escalator event! Imo

If that's such a problem with you, maybe you should run out and buy a new Tesla. :laughing0301:

I'm kidding. Musk's net worth is $191.4 Billion dollars. I don't think he's very worried about losing a measly $9 billion dollars. That's that value of his pocket lint.
It isn't always about money with these billionaires.... Sometimes it is about ego.... besting your competitor billionaire... Carnegie, Rockefeller, Morgan, etc all were competing with each other in yeseryear, in cut throat manners! As awful as it was, it did end up giving us some great innovative technology and advancement.I

My point is that I don't think Elon Musk's ego, will let him fail with twitter.... After nearly burning it down, he will find a way to make it rise again, even if from the ashes! He needs to be "right" about his decision to buy twitter, and an "I'll be damned" attitude that will make certain it succeeds so he is successful.... Imo.

Most didn't become billionaires by throwing $9 billion away.....here or there!

Last edited:
Yep! That's what I said on another thread on this!

This is a business opportunity for Trump's Truth Social, with Twitter in chaos.... Trump's a businessman who knows how to take advantage of an opportunity! Why would he go back to twitter, just to make Musk money, when there is an opportunity to make money, for himself?
Twitter was in chaos before paying faggots 250K/year solely to delete Conservative Tweets.

Oh, no doubt! Twitter and Facebook have always been a mess, in some ways! I don't know if it ever can be fixed 100% though... Fixing one problem, can bring unforseen other problems...
The video is what CEOs are saying as to why they are firing the faggots.

my ability to watch video on this Kindle, is nil.

is there a link in writing or transcript of even your synopsis?
Since when does a YouTube video come with a transcript or synopsis?
Wait till you get home and play in on your PC.

Since when does a YouTube video come with a transcript or synopsis?
Wait till you get home and play in on your PC.
I am home! I live in the woods and hills of Maine, and their knowledge and ability for any good internet service is near nil! And we just paid $150 bucks to upgrade from a 5mb connection, which was really only 2.5 mbs, to a 10mb connection which is only coming in at 8 mbs according to the installer. Our tv is now bought through the internet instead of satellite.

Anyway, on Sunday, I am on all the tv news shows, and have two Kindles running, and the hubby is watching football, and also goes on his computer watching a secondary game or fiddling with his different fantasy football teams.

Our embarrassing 8mb can't handle us!

View attachment 728658Significant meaning in Oz!!!

The Forks

Perfected by Street, 'The Forks' is a hand gesture looking scarily like the gesture for 'peace' except backwards. It means f*** you, f*** off, and other things of that nature. Basically, if someone gives you the forks, they're not being friendly. So give em the forks right back.
Sally: You did better than me on the Physics exam again?? *Gives the forks*
John: Oorah! *Gives forks back*

Originally English I believe.

Greg
Oh, you young people.
* Stationary with the knuckles facing outwardly: "V" for Victory
* Stationary with the knuckles facing inwardly: "Peace".
* In motion knuckles facing downwardly but being swung upwardly: "Sod off!".

Last edited:
Originally, it was a gesture indicating that the target had horns which were said to grow on a man who had been cuckolded (ie, his wife had cheated on him).
No, I don't think that is correct. What you are speaking of is Mediterranean and is what we would call bull horns (index and little finger only) ... pointed directly at the "cuckhold" with the knuckles upward and a jabbing motion. It is still used in Italy.

D5F9B121-9448-4172-945D-7CAD20622507.jpeg

The embarrassments continue for Elon.

I suspect Elon Musk could care less whether Trump returns to Twitter. That was never the issue. The issue was that millions petitioned Musk to reinstate DJT and he ran a straw poll to get input that got more than 15 million votes which has to be a record in the straw poll world. Musk is on the record as wanting a free speech forum and that means that all points of view are allowed to be expressed and not just those acceptable to the 'woke' PC crowd.

Also I suspect a great many fake accounts/bots were utilized to vote--most of those are on the left--and it provided a target rich environment to identify and expunge Twitter of a lot of those fake accounts.

I'm pretty sure usage at Twitter is way up. Again I have a couple thousand new followers of real people, not bots or fake accounts, since Musk took over Twitter. And they are active accounts and many created accounts or reactivated old ones because Musk is running Twitter.

(Also if Trump doesn't want to be on Twitter, all he has to do his deactivate his account with 87+ million followers. I doubt he'll do that either.)

Yeah but reopening his free account for symbolic reason's wouldn't hurt, even if he didn't use it afterwards because he is promoting his own like y'all have reported here on.
He will use it....

I suspect Elon Musk could care less whether Trump returns to Twitter. That was never the issue. The issue was that millions petitioned Musk to reinstate DJT and he ran a straw poll to get input that got more than 15 million votes which has to be a record in the straw poll world. Musk is on the record as wanting a free speech forum and that means that all points of view are allowed to be expressed and not just those acceptable to the 'woke' PC crowd.

Also I suspect a great many fake accounts/bots were utilized to vote--most of those are on the left--and it provided a target rich environment to identify and expunge Twitter of a lot of those fake accounts.

I'm pretty sure usage at Twitter is way up. Again I have a couple thousand new followers of real people, not bots or fake accounts, since Musk took over Twitter. And they are active accounts and many created accounts or reactivated old ones because Musk is running Twitter.

(Also if Trump doesn't want to be on Twitter, all he has to do his deactivate his account with 87+ million followers. I doubt he'll do that either.)
Musk will make Twitter obscenely profitable.

Forum List

Back