Trump speaks at NRA event

"you can have my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead, combover" - Trump

DcYRnLDU0AUWg29.jpg

• Banned
"You can have my gun when you pry it from my tiny tiny hand" - trump
No matter how big his hands are, you still gotta take it, and you cowards can't.

No one was allowed to carry at Trump's NRA rally. It was a gun-free zone.

No, really.

Trump took a YUGE risk with his life by not allowing as many gun-toting Americans around him as possible. What an incredibly brave, brave thing to do!

"You know what a gun-free zone is to a sicko? That's bait." - Donald J. Trump

No, really.

Trump took a YUGE risk with his life by not allowing as many gun-toting Americans around him as possible. What an incredibly brave, brave thing to do!

I think everyone here already knows it’s a secret service policy, weirdo. :)

No, really.

I think everyone here already knows it’s a secret service policy, weirdo. :)
Trump's the boss. If he wants his rallies not to be gun-free, he can.

After all, he said he was going to get rid of gun-free zones at our nation's schools on day one!

TRUMP: 'I will get rid of gun-free zones on schools' my first day in the White House

"I will get rid of gun-free zones on schools — you have to — and on military bases on my first day. It gets signed my first day," the Republican presidential front-runner told his supporters in Burlington, Vermont.

"You know what a gun-free zone is to a sicko?" Trump asked. "That's bait."

No, really.

Keep pedaling your lie troll.

No, really.

No seriously.. It's the Secret Service JOB to MAKE his appearances --- "gun free zones".. Why don't leftists know this? They think just posting a SIGN makes a it a "gun free zone"..

So f-ing what? Think a gun is gonna walk itself in there? SecretService is taking responsibility for any guns that are in that meeting. And for any shooting that's necessary.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back