Trump: This must be ONE nation under ONE God under ONE flag

Got a link to that speech, Derp? The only thing coming up is Trump saying "One nation under one Constitution saluting one American flag."

Which God? The Trump derp god? Come on, guys, Trump ain't spiritual, he ain't religious.

Neither is Hillary.

We are all at fault.

And by the way, the "evangelical" crowd was "invitation only". So they got the "right kind" of people.

Got a link to that speech, Derp? The only thing coming up is Trump saying "One nation under one Constitution saluting one American flag."
You are so fucking stupid. You never listen to anything you candidate says. You are the worst.

Trump: 'We Will Be One People, Under One God, Saluting One American Flag'

I simply asked for a link (which you should have provided to begin with), troll. Besides it's not like you're the most trustworthy one on here.

Just finished watching another Donald Trump Speech.

First he went on about Phyllis Schlafly and what a wonderful person she was. She died recently. My parents told me to only speak GOOD of the dead and she's dead, GOOD that many people miss her I guess.

Let's look at her background. She was vehemently anti feminists, anti civil rights and anti evolution and science.

And most of all, anti anti anti gay. To the extent of naked hatred for gays. God must have been listening. Because her eldest son was outed as gay. But it's OK he shares his mother's deep hatred for gays.

Once I watched an interview and she was asked about her gay son. She said she just didn't understand it. She did everything right. Stayed at home to raise the kids, home schooled them to protect them from evolution and science, bowed down before her husband so the kids had the right role models, and in spite of doing everything right, she still had a gay son. And she said it in such a tragic way. Well, for making so many others suffer, I hope she suffered too. It would only be fair.

And when Trump said, "This must be ONE nation under ONE God under ONE flag. I guess that means we can't use the Confederate flag anymore. And No more Allah, No more Vishnu, No more Yawata, No more Yaya. Not sure where the Holy Trinity fits. Three into one?

The only thing that surprised me was that when Trump read from the Bible, his eyes didn't burn out of his head and his tiny hands didn't burst into flame.

Don't remember hearing anything about his buddy Putin.

A C^nt honoring a C*nt.

You are so fucking stupid. You never listen to anything you candidate says. You are the worst.

I simply asked for a link (which you should have provided to begin with), troll. Besides it's not like you're the most trustworthy one on here.
Bullshit. I always post links unless I just heard it on the radio or on TV. And I haven't been wrong yet in spite of what your kind says.

Bullshit. I always post links unless I just heard it on the radio or on TV. And I haven't been wrong yet in spite of what your kind says.

You didn't just hear that speech, it was made last Wed in Philadelphia. LOL The transcript is readily available

Transcript of Donald Trump’s speech on national security in Philadelphia

First he went on about Phyllis Schlafly and what a wonderful person she was. She died recently. My parents told me to only speak GOOD of the dead and she's dead, GOOD that many people miss her I guess.

Let's look at her background. She was vehemently anti feminists, anti civil rights and anti evolution and science.

And most of all, anti anti anti gay. To the extent of naked hatred for gays. God must have been listening. Because her eldest son was outed as gay. But it's OK he shares his mother's deep hatred for gays.

Once I watched an interview and she was asked about her gay son. She said she just didn't understand it. She did everything right. Stayed at home to raise the kids, home schooled them to protect them from evolution and science, bowed down before her husband so the kids had the right role models, and in spite of doing everything right, she still had a gay son. And she said it in such a tragic way. Well, for making so many others suffer, I hope she suffered too. It would only be fair.

And when Trump said, "This must be ONE nation under ONE God under ONE flag. I guess that means we can't use the Confederate flag anymore. And No more Allah, No more Vishnu, No more Yawata, No more Yaya. Not sure where the Holy Trinity fits. Three into one?

The only thing that surprised me was that when Trump read from the Bible, his eyes didn't burn out of his head and his tiny hands didn't burst into flame.

So was he talking about Allah as the one god? Or was he playing to a crowd of fake Christians who would have the government force their religion on the population?

The second one yes. Sorry Truncheon Trump, neither you nor the dimwitted room of wannabe members of the new Theocracy in the US will get what you want. By the way, this idea is one 'god' himself spoke against. "Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's, render unto 'god' that which is 'god's'."

Where in the bible does it call for the overthrow of Democracy and installing Theocracy in it's place? Rhetorical question for conservatives, even if it isn't in there they'd find it. Because they aren't Christians.

Last edited:
How come it's OK for Christians to talk about how Godly killing and torture is?

You didn't just hear that speech, it was made last Wed in Philadelphia. LOL The transcript is readily available

Shut the fuck up. You don't even know what you are talking about.

The speech I heard was the Values Voters Summit in Washington, D.C. for Evangelicals. Now he's going to a rally in Pensacola, Florida.

I never said the speech I heard was from Philadelphia. You said you never heard Trump say ONE FUCKING GOD. Look, he said it last week, he said it in what ever that video was from in post 29 and he said it Today in Washington.

LIVE STREAM: Donald Trump Rally in Pensacola, Florida

Stop talking to me. You make me sick.

Robertson isn't a Christian, most people that claim to be Christians are not. They are kristians, people who like to call themselves that but who do not follow Jesus' example or his teachings. They in fact do the opposite. Spit on the poor, worship the rich. Visit extreme evil on those who do evil against them. They never turn the other cheek. They are the most judgemental people there are, where the bible says judgement is reserved for god in the afterlife.

And they have an encyclopedia of reasons why it's ok for them to ignore the parts of the bible that are wholly against what they want to do. It is hypocrisy taken to the infinite degree.

Robertson isn't a Christian, most people that claim to be Christians are not. They are kristians, people who like to call themselves that but who do not follow Jesus' example or his teachings. They in fact do the opposite. Spit on the poor, worship the rich. Visit extreme evil on those who do evil against them. They never turn the other cheek. They are the most judgemental people there are, where the bible says judgement is reserved for god in the afterlife.

And they have an encyclopedia of reasons why it's ok for them to ignore the parts of the bible that are wholly against what they want to do. It is hypocrisy taken to the infinite degree.

You are a real christian because you never show up to church in a day of your life. Please stop telling people that they ain't real christians because it is bullshit to begin with.

Shut the fuck up. You don't even know what you are talking about.

The speech I heard was the Values Voters Summit in Washington, D.C. for Evangelicals. Now he's going to a rally in Pensacola, Florida.

I never said the speech I heard was from Philadelphia. You said you never heard Trump say ONE FUCKING GOD. Look, he said it last week, he said it in what ever that video was from and he said it Today in Washington.

LIVE STREAM: Donald Trump Rally in Pensacola, Florida

Stop talking to me. You make me sick.

LOL Want the video of him saying it in Philly, toady? You're such lying little fool trying to act all tough....hint Derp....feminine little lefty males are not tough you are sissies

Why should he mention Putin? ..........as that is the corrupt Dem talking point for the day being pushed by CNN.......:cow:.
The media thinks they can make an issue out of the fact that Putin exhibits more leadership that Obama.

Of course Paul Ryan had to chime in, like anyone wants to hear his lying ass about anything.

He thinks Obama is more of a leader than Putin apparently.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back