Trump Throws Fellow Indictees Under the Bus

What a crock. If he tried to pay for the defense of the co-defendants, you lib jackals would be raging that he’s trying to buy their silence of their testimony.

Buy a clue.

Trust me. If Trump wanted to tweak the Liberals tails, he would. The reason he isn’t funding the defenses is because he can’t. He won’t spend his own cash, I personally think he is cash poor, and the PAC that pays for his lawyers is running out of money.

The PAC is nearly broke. And so taking on the lawyers for another 18 co defendants is just not practical.

I suppose those folks will have to make their own arrangements. Perhaps they can work out a deal for immunity as half of the Fake Electors did.

When was Trump convicted?
The constitution for this, does not require a conviction.

The Secretary of States approve or disprove candidate's eligibility....over a certain age, NATURAL born citizen, etc. Or aiding an enemy of the state, or insurrectionists, etc....

So, A secretary of state keeps a seditionist from being on the Roster as candidate, candidate sues secretary of state, suit makes it to the Supreme court, and supreme court rules.... I suppose then we will find out if it is ok.....? Constitutional or not???

What a crock. If he tried to pay for the defense of the co-defendants, you lib jackals would be raging that he’s trying to buy their silence of their testimony.

Buy a clue.

Trump lied and claimed he was paying their legal fees

Forum List

Back