Trump to debate Harris in Sept 4

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
I guess all the board liberals who claimed Trump was scared to debate Harris lied. Gonna be fun watching Harris have to think on her feet.

I guess all the board liberals who claimed Trump was scared to debate Harris lied. Gonna be fun watching Harris have to think on her feet.

We knew.

Looking forward to it.

So Trump was for a debate with Harris, before he was against one, but is now again for one?

Trump flip flops. No. I mean Trump, flip flops.

trump flip flops.jpg

lol I love how you just pretend he didn’t act like a wishy washy pussy up until this point about it. If he thought he could school both Harris and ABC, why didn’t he just commit to the debate ALREADY SCHEDULED.

You’re all morons.

And on Fox News where she will be less likely to get the debate questions in advance. I just wish they had assigned someone other than Baier and McCallum to host. Both tend to be prima donnas who act like they are more interesting than whoever they're reporting on or interviewing or moderating a debate for etc.

So Trump was for a debate with Harris, before he was against one, but is now again for one?

Trump flip flops. No. I mean Trump, flip flops.

View attachment 989408
Yeah .. maybe because the christened soon to be candidate hand-picked by leadership, after they kicked out Joe, wasn't confirmed yet. Why debate someone during a democratic coup.

She will discuss the importance of this important debate, as well as the importantly top priorities on her list during this important session, and the importance of being unburdened during these important times.

HE will beat her with his knowledge of windmills, that Gene Thing.
~~~~~~
When asked Kamala replied that to understand the understanding one must understand.

Meanwhile,
**********​

Last edited:
Yeah .. maybe because the christened soon to be candidate hand-picked by leadership, after they kicked out Joe, wasn't confirmed yet. Why debate someone during a democratic coup.
So they could say Trump gave in and conceded that Kamala was the nominee. Democrats are irredeemably evil. They are either lying or setting up their next lie.

HE will beat her with his knowledge of windmills, that Gene Thing.
She's not a good orator—well, at least not when speaking, according to Wille. She habitually repeats her go-to lines, overuses single words in her thought process, complicated word salads that make no sense and her infamous tell when she doesn't know how to respond: cackling.

That should be a good birthday present for me with Trump the victor.

Forum List

Back