Trump Toilet Paper? Mexican Businessman Takes a Swipe at President

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
Will be a very big , A Yuge seller world wide

Antonio Battaglia, a lawyer from Mexico, is reportedly planning to launch a Trump toilet paper brand in his home country later this year. A prototype of the packaging shows a caricature of the President of the United States' face on a toilet paper roll, along with his gold locks and signature thumbs up.

a bloated.jpg

Trump TP? Mexican businessman takes swipe at president

Antonio Battaglia, a lawyer from Mexico, is reportedly planning to launch a Trump toilet paper brand in his home country later this year. A prototype of the packaging shows a caricature of the President of the United States' face on a toilet paper roll, along with his gold locks and signature thumbs up.

One of my sons gave me a roll of Hillary bun wad for Christmas. Haven't used any of it yet as I'm leery of getting that face anywhere near me, especially down there.

Is there a version of it as the Mexican peso? Value would be equal.

View attachment 130141

I am shocked at this idea. Shocked that such product doesn't already exist, like everywhere. Although I'm sure the orange ink needed is not cheap.

Will this be another Rump product (hee hee) that gets uh.... dumped? Or will it sell bigly? I dunno, seems like a shitty business. But I bet it sells well in Rump's home area ---- "Flushing".

Wonder what Trumps cut is, could be a lawsuit coming up if he does not get a cut.

Trump will tariff the shit out of it :lol:

:rofl:

I would think he'd be the biggest buyer. Just think, being able to sit on your Tweeting Throne while admiring your image and likeness within easy reach?

Ah, Rump prolly has a mirror facing his turlet anyway.

Turlet paper is very appropriate --- after all in the pop vote he was "number two".
e516805.gif

One might also note he claimed he would "bomb the shit out of ISIS". Whelp-- you do that you're gonna need cleanup.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back