🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Unbowed After Five Years of Abuse

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
On June 16, 2015, the future president and his wife rode down the escalator at Trump Tower in New York City and the political world will never be the same. The occasion was the presidential announcement speech of Donald Trump. Previously, Trump had considered running for president in 1988, 2000 and 2012. Each time, the allure of his real estate and media businesses kept Trump away from the race. This time, he realized it was his last chance to run and he seized the opportunity.

(snip)

Not surprisingly, the media never gave Trump any shot of beating Hillary. This surely diminished his turnout, which was their goal. Reporters touted the polls showing Hillary comfortably ahead of Trump. On Election night, when Trump was declared the victor, their anguished faces will always be remembered with delight by the president’s supporters.

(snip)

As he faces re-election, powerful forces are arrayed against him and the polls show him losing to the unimpressive and clueless Joe Biden. Make no mistake, there will be a full-court press to defeat him in November.

Nonetheless, Americans would be wise not to count out the man who has defied all expectations from the day he came down the escalator.

BJ-
I see a Reagan - Mondale type victory for President Trump.

On June 16, 2015, the future president and his wife rode down the escalator at Trump Tower in New York City and the political world will never be the same. The occasion was the presidential announcement speech of Donald Trump. Previously, Trump had considered running for president in 1988, 2000 and 2012. Each time, the allure of his real estate and media businesses kept Trump away from the race. This time, he realized it was his last chance to run and he seized the opportunity.

(snip)

Not surprisingly, the media never gave Trump any shot of beating Hillary. This surely diminished his turnout, which was their goal. Reporters touted the polls showing Hillary comfortably ahead of Trump. On Election night, when Trump was declared the victor, their anguished faces will always be remembered with delight by the president’s supporters.

(snip)

As he faces re-election, powerful forces are arrayed against him and the polls show him losing to the unimpressive and clueless Joe Biden. Make no mistake, there will be a full-court press to defeat him in November.

Nonetheless, Americans would be wise not to count out the man who has defied all expectations from the day he came down the escalator.

BJ-
Some people just do not learn from their mistakes in a new position and adapt. It is part and parcel to "the Peter Principle".

104391128_3537643059660015_3486186745644050685_n.jpg

A real Christian value.
You must really look at yourselves. And Christianity it started to die off back in the early 1970's. Now it is really to degree in an everything goes society. You wanted it. In the end you will take what goes with it. The mother of Boomerangs. And it has started to some degree from within your own ranks.

1. I join the OP in commending Donald J. Trump for so bravely putting up with the unprecedented abuse that he has suffered. A lesser man would have resigned or just given up and stopped trying -- as the Dems hoped for.

2. Sadly, I believe that Mr. Biden will win. His administration will implement some policies that will prove a nightmare for many good Americans.

3. On Inauguration Day, former President Trump will probably not be allowed to attend his successor's swearing-in. As in the USSR, he will have become a non-person.

a. I am guessing that our new woke VP will insist that President-elect Biden forbid the former President from attending.

b. The headline in the New York Times will be: "Trump Too Cowardly to Attend Inauguration."

That's about 99% of the reason why people support him...makes em stupid, but whatever makes you feel less miserable

If one supports someone that is aligned with you and works to thwart your opponents - how does that make one stupid?

(snip)

(snip)

BJ-

yes!

he spent 5 years ABUSING the constitution!

he spent 3.5 years ABUSING the office of the presidency

and he has spent his whole life ABUSING the law, and decency....

and he remains UNrepentant, UNapologetic, UNcivil, INdecent, IMMORAL, UNETHICAL and completely UNbowed....

you must be so proud

yes!

he spent 5 years ABUSING the constitution!

he spent 3.5 years ABUSING the office of the presidency

and he has spent his whole life ABUSING the law, and decency....

and he remains UNrepentant, UNapologetic, UNcivil, INdecent, IMMORAL, UNETHICAL and completely UNbowed....

you must be so proud

I am proud while simultaneously knowing that virtually nothing in your post is accurate.

We love Trump because he shits on the people we can't stand.
A real Christian value.
I'm not a Christian. Not even close.

Do you feel stupid now? I mean, stupider than usual?

I don't need religion to recognize that you and your ilk are substandard, parasitic fuckups that don't deserve to live in this country.

Very agnostic of me...... hmm?

A real Christian value.

I don't need religion to recognize that you and your ilk are substandard, parasitic fuckups that don't deserve to live in this country.

Whether you are or not Trump claims to be one so stick that in yer justified pipe and smoke it.

Whether you are or not Trump claims to be one so stick that in yer justified pipe and smoke it.

A real Christian value.

It's MY comment, not Trump's ya dizzy c*nt.

Unless you can find where President Trump made a comment like that...... tick tock

Forum List

Back