🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump university revisited

I am not interested than Hillary. I am a Cruz supporter. Be that as it may, you are ignoring the fact that that Trump is a thug, a thief, a coward, a bully. All you have to say is obscenity and inanity.

There's no shortage of stuff to bury Trump with. What a lot of his supporters don't realize is that it's the Media that's made his rise possible. It's the Media that's about to take him down.

Now what specific bitch do you have against Trump university? What possible reasonable and rational complaint do you have, kunt? Absolutely nothing.

Trump University allegations of impropriety and lawsuits.

Trump University swindled me, says Iowa retiree

Among the key pieces of evidence in the class actions is an infomercial by Trump in which he presents the university as his own. In the infomercial, the billionaire claims he personally hired “professors and adjunct professors that are absolutely terrific.”

“And honestly, if you don’t learn from them, if you don’t learn from me, if you don’t learn from the people that we’re going to be putting forward, and these are all people handpicked by me,” Trump says, “then you’re just not going to make it in terms of world-class success.”

Under oath, Trump told a different story. He testified in a 2012 deposition that, contrary to the Trump University sales materials and statements he made in the infomercial to the media, he neither selected the instructors nor oversaw the curriculum.

State your case, bitch. Or STFU.

Case stated, Chump.
There is no case, you loony diapergate idiot.

You are one of the reasons that I think there should be a minimum IQ requirement to vote.

I would guess that your IQ is barely above (2 or 3 points) the average afro-American's IQ. Very low, indeed.

I find it hilarious that it will be the Republican candidate who will be in court during the election campaign, and not Hillary. :lol:

Now what specific bitch do you have against Trump university? What possible reasonable and rational complaint do you have, kunt? Absolutely nothing.

Trump University allegations of impropriety and lawsuits.

Trump University swindled me, says Iowa retiree

Among the key pieces of evidence in the class actions is an infomercial by Trump in which he presents the university as his own. In the infomercial, the billionaire claims he personally hired “professors and adjunct professors that are absolutely terrific.”

“And honestly, if you don’t learn from them, if you don’t learn from me, if you don’t learn from the people that we’re going to be putting forward, and these are all people handpicked by me,” Trump says, “then you’re just not going to make it in terms of world-class success.”

Under oath, Trump told a different story. He testified in a 2012 deposition that, contrary to the Trump University sales materials and statements he made in the infomercial to the media, he neither selected the instructors nor oversaw the curriculum.

Case stated, Chump.
Wipipedia is a joke, didn't read that one. The second one lost me as soon as it claimed people were pressured into the courses. Sounds more like buyer's remorse. No school can guarantee outcomes.

I find it hilarious that it will be the Republican candidate who will be in court during the election campaign, and not Hillary. :lol:
You only think that because you are a delusional sociopath, IMNSHO.

Last edited:
Donald Trump’s misleading claim that he’s ‘won most of’ lawsuits over Trump University

In 2013, New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman filed a $40 million fraud lawsuit against Trump and Trump University. Schneiderman alleged that from 2005 through 2011, Trump operated an unlicensed, illegal education institution. The New York State Education Department had warned Trump as early as 2005 that the use of the word “university” violated state law.

Trump University marketed a free introductory seminar, which can then be upgraded to a three-day seminar that cost $1,495. Then, the students can buy “elite” packages starting at $10,000, with year-long mentorship programs at $35,000.

Those who signed up for Trump University believed they would get insider knowledge about real estate investing, through mentors hand-picked by Trump. Some attendees were asked to raise their credit limits so they could pay for additional courses, they allege. Advertising materials were consistent with the Trump brand, quoting the real estate mogul making statements such as: “I can turn anyone into a successful real estate investor, including you.”

There's no shortage of stuff to bury Trump with. What a lot of his supporters don't realize is that it's the Media that's made his rise possible. It's the Media that's about to take him down.
It's the media covers for the left and attacks the right, that's not a secret and after 8 years of obama there may well be enough that wized up by now. The way Trump is winning it looks like it. But being a liberal you need simple answers to why that would be.

It was all a lie.
Bullshit.

What real estate investing did for me is assure that myself, my children and my grandchildren are financially set for life.

Did you ever fall asleep in front of the TV while watching a late movie, then wake up to take a piss and there was some infomercial guy screaming about buying real estate for no money down? And have people making testimonials about how they bought a house and made $65,000 when they sold is a couple months later?

Turns out that it was no bullshit. I made millions flipping houses. And my Real Estate agent did 90% of the work. If she wasn't happily married I would have fucked her brains out.

And Hastert will be in jail not Hillary

It was all a lie.
Bullshit.

What real estate investing did for me is assure that myself, my children and my grandchildren are financially set for life.

Did you ever fall asleep in front of the TV while watching a late movie, then wake up to take a piss and there was some infomercial guy screaming about buying real estate for no money down? And have people making testimonials about how they bought a house and made $65,000 when they sold is a couple months later?

Turns out that it was no bullshit. I made millions flipping houses.
You made hundreds flipping burgers.

It was all a lie.
Bullshit.

Turns out that it was no bullshit. I made millions flipping houses.
You made hundreds flipping burgers.
Apparently, people as stupid as you are too stupid to discern the difference between a house and a burger.

I'll take a wild guess here...

...You voted for Obama.

It was all a lie.
Bullshit.

Turns out that it was no bullshit. I made millions flipping houses. And my Real Estate agent did 90% of the work. If she wasn't happily married I would have fucked her brains out.
Just proves what a scam Trump was operating. If the folks who enrolled at his fake university had paid attention to the TV infomercials instead of his scam they would have had a better chance of success. Turns out the main tool for real estate success is an awesome agent.

It's the media covers for the left and attacks the right, that's not a secret and after 8 years of obama there may well be enough that wized up by now. The way Trump is winning it looks like it. But being a liberal you need simple answers to why that would be.
There's articles out there that compare the amount of media coverage Trump got to the rest of his field of 17. There's a really neat calendar that even shows how many days out of the election cycle had headlines that lead with Trump. He's said some pretty bombastic stuff precisely because it's generated free media.

The intelligence of that is the fact that Trump has run his campaign on the cheap with almost no ground game in many of the primary states. He's won most of the primaries prior to New York with pretty firm pluralities, not majorities, because his stuff fires up that small base, but turns off anyone else. Once he's in the General he'll be facing a single opponent to unify all those people he's angered. He'll be facing a candidate with a pretty established ground game and get out the vote. He'll be facing a media that will be ready to turn on him and will likely be manipulated by two of the most effective media manipulators I've seen in my life time, Bill and Hillary Clinton. Not only that, he's going to be dealing with a GOP that's probably going to resist giving any resources to Trump when they're trying to save the down ticket races. He's going to be dealing with a donor class that traditionally funds the GOP and has decided that Hillary just might be the better option.

He's got a lot of things to overcome.

Trump University students say school was scam

The media is restarting the attacks on Trump university. This time they are actually interviewing the victims. Stories carry a heck slot more attention when you can attach a face to them. The media has been sitting on them to use in the general.

And this is barely the tip of the iceberg.

You guys really want the general to be the conman vs the criminal? What do you think the people are going to find more offensive? Storing classified emails or to defrauding single mothers of their life savings?
Caveat emptor. Trumpeters won't care.

Trump University students say school was scam

The media is restarting the attacks on Trump university. This time they are actually interviewing the victims. Stories carry a heck slot more attention when you can attach a face to them. The media has been sitting on them to use in the general.

And this is barely the tip of the iceberg.

You guys really want the general to be the conman vs the criminal? What do you think the people are going to find more offensive? Storing classified emails or to defrauding single mothers of their life savings?
OK, you have already proven to the forum that you suffer from an extremely serious case of TDS. (see the diapergate thread :lol: )

Are you just whining to be a pathetic whiny little bitch again?

It's really that difficult to figure out that ripping people off through fraud is not a good thing for the president of the united states?

I have no clue how to dumb it down for you. But ill try.

Lying bad. Scamming the elderly, widows, and fatherless bad.

Was that simple enough or do you need grunting as well?
it's also not good to be the one responsible for four american deaths in Benghazi, and look at the people voting for Hillary. Wow, can't be anymore kind of stupid in a lifetime to vote for a killer for president.

Forum List

Back