Trump University VS Benghazi. Which Scandal Caused More Unnecessary Deaths Of Americans?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:argue: :blahblah: :desk: So now Hillary is having an uproar over what happened at Trump University? How many of us have seen the footage of Hillary bitchin' of how Trump is a fraud, and either scream back at her, or mentally scream at Hillary about how she slept thru Benghazi and just let 4 men die an horriffic slow death?
:clap: :clap2: :clap2: :boohoo::boohoo:

Haha nice title... Which one intentionally ripped people off?

This is a fun game... What else can we cherry pick and compare?!

Trump voters dont care what Hillary has to say being she already is scandal ridden. she isnt gonna change any of their minds

False comparison.

One is foreign terrorists attacking 4 Americans. Like the 90 that died under Reagan and the 60 that died under Bush. And Republicans using the deaths of those four Americans for what they hope is political gain.

What Trump did was target other Americans tricking them out of their money willfully knowing he was ruining their lives but without a shred of concern.

See the difference?

Trump voters dont care what Hillary has to say being she already is scandal ridden. she isnt gonna change any of their minds
and vice versa... If honesty and trust is high on your criteria list for voting for Prez this cycle then you are going to be very disappointed with either candidate

and vice versa... If honesty and trust is high on your criteria list for voting for Prez this cycle then you are going to be very disappointed with either candidate
Not really. Hillary is only "private" because of the GOP. You would be private too if the GOP attacked you and your family, including your 12 year old daughter continuously for the last 30 years. Tell me it wouldn't bother you.

Fact checkers confirm Hillary Clinton is more honest than any of her 2016 opponents

Not really. Hillary is only "private" because of the GOP. You would be private too if the GOP attacked you and your family, including your 12 year old daughter continuously for the last 30 years. Tell me it wouldn't bother you.

Fact checkers confirm Hillary Clinton is more honest than any of her 2016 opponents
I agree, i'd be tight lipped too if I faced as much media scrutiny as Hillary... It can't be easy. However, she has had her fair share of fumbles and dishonest spins with a few situations which is unfortunate. I don't think she is nearly as bad as her GOP rivals paint her out to be, just as I don't think Trump is really a racist Mexican hater... Both are exploited by the media but both are also not standing as pillars of honesty and integrity either.

Hillary has a trail of bodies as long as the Colorado River. No presidential candidate has ever been as corrupt as Hillary Clinton.

996946_578764728837534_1050373479_n.jpg

• Trump beats Clinton among veterans, new poll says
    Stars and Stripes ^ | May 26, 2016 | Travis J. Tritten
    Donald Trump is ahead of presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton by 9 percentage points among veteran voters, according to a new national poll released Thursday. The billionaire businessman drew 47 percent and Clinton garnered 38 percent of more than 1,600 respondents who had military experience or lived with someone who served, the May polling by the group Morning Consult found.

:argue: :blahblah: :desk: So now Hillary is having an uproar over what happened at Trump University? How many of us have seen the footage of Hillary bitchin' of how Trump is a fraud, and either scream back at her, or mentally scream at Hillary about how she slept thru Benghazi and just let 4 men die an horriffic slow death?

Well did you do a count on those that committed suicide after getting ripped off?

Benghazi has been investigated 8 times now, and during Clinton's last 12 hour congressional testimony, she made Republicans look like idiots, when in her opening statement she went through a long list of other Embassies that had been attacked. Most notably under Ronald Reagan, when 240 U.S. Marines were killed at a U.S Embassy in Lebanon. Of course that was only one investigation.

hillbenghazi_590_356.jpg

So I think it's only fair that Trump University has at least 8 separate and independent investigations also.

Well did you do a count on those that committed suicide after getting ripped off?

Benghazi has been investigated 8 times now, and during Clinton's last 12 hour congressional testimony, she made Republicans look like idiots, when in her opening statement she went through a long list of other Embassies that had been attacked. Most notably under Ronald Reagan, when 240 U.S. Marines were killed at a U.S Embassy in Lebanon. Of course that was only one investigation.

hillbenghazi_590_356.jpg

So I think it's only fair that Trump University has at least 8 separate and independent investigations also.

I don't think she did at all. She just kind of knew that no one would say anything and no one did because most people know that the media will back up anything Clinton has to say.

• Trump beats Clinton among veterans, new poll says
    Stars and Stripes ^ | May 26, 2016 | Travis J. Tritten
    Donald Trump is ahead of presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton by 9 percentage points among veteran voters, according to a new national poll released Thursday. The billionaire businessman drew 47 percent and Clinton garnered 38 percent of more than 1,600 respondents who had military experience or lived with someone who served, the May polling by the group Morning Consult found.
From the article in the STARS & STRIPES that your comment came from: Trump beats Clinton among veterans, new poll says

But Trump's current poll numbers among veterans are less than stellar compared to McCain and other past Republican presidential candidates.

In August 2008, McCain led then-Sen. Obama 56 percent to 34 percent among veteran voters in the presidential election, according to Gallup polling.

GOP candidate Mitt Romney, who received education and religious deferments for service during the Vietnam War, further widened that gap in May 2012, when he led Obama 58 percent to 34 percent among veterans, Gallup found.

The poll released Thursday shows the past Republican advantage has been cut in half under the Trump candidacy.

“It absolutely is good news” for Clinton, said Jon Soltz, who served as an Army officer and now leads the progressive group VoteVets.

Soltz said Trump appears to be faltering among veterans, who skew Republican and conservative.

“I don’t think there has been a time in modern history where a GOP candidate had such a [small] gap in support among veterans,” he said.

The Morning Consult poll had a margin of error of plus or minus 2 percent.

The terrorists caused un-necessary deaths.
Donald J. Trump personally swindled thousands of people.

So your point is:

1. Terrorists kill people
2. Trump rips people off

Forum List

Back