Trump will Form Right Wing Death Squads!!!

DudleySmith

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2020
Yes!! these deviants and gimps really think Trump will do to them what they want to do to everybody who disagrees with their insanity. Accoring to Rachel MadCow, the board's deviant influencer, anyway.

“Given that the hypotheticals over the course of these arguments included things like, can the president assassinate a rival? I think we have to look at the Supreme Court’s affirmative answer to that. Yes, you can. With as much seriousness as it deserves,” Maddow asserted. “I mean, this is a death squad ruling.”

Faggots all over the world are fainting and eating tranquilizers by the bottle full.

Yes!! these deviants and gimps really think Trump will do to them what they want to do to everybody who disagrees with their insanity. Accoring to Rachel MadCow, the board's deviant influencer, anyway.

“Given that the hypotheticals over the course of these arguments included things like, can the president assassinate a rival? I think we have to look at the Supreme Court’s affirmative answer to that. Yes, you can. With as much seriousness as it deserves,” Maddow asserted. “I mean, this is a death squad ruling.”

Faggots all over the world are fainting and eating tranquilizers by the bottle full.
It sounds to me like Rachel wants Biden to murder Trump since "he has immunity for it".

What idiots these lefties are. I guess they never noticed the UN in unofficial.

Rachel Maddow & The Gaslighters; Coming to a political rally near you!

It comes across as though she is trying her hand at poetry, ya know? like perhaps she sees a career change in the future.

A lot of people have been taking money from America's enemies to bring about the intentional collapse of America and will be outed and brought to justice.

Treason trials are coming.

If the people pushing the destruction of America aren't held accountable, America is finished as a nation.

Nuremberg 2.0 is near

The era of America being sabotaged from within are coming to an end.

Democrats = WEF

Democrats = traitors

I spent from the 6th grade to the 12th grade of school plus until I was 25 living in Hayward, CA. Rachel Madcow comes to you from Castro Valley, CA adjacent to Hayward, CA.

She is very very mad. When I lived in Hayward, it was an agriculture town and Castro Valley merely a community named that in Alameda County. She grew up not even in a city. She lived in County. She learned deception in Castro Valley, CA.

Dang, makes me wish he'd have done it back while he was in office. Would have been a lot easier then.

It comes across as though she is trying her hand at poetry, ya know? like perhaps she sees a career change in the future.
  • Fake News
Reactions:OhPleaseJustQuit
it was intended as fake news

It sounds to me like Rachel wants Biden to murder Trump since "he has immunity for it".

What idiots these lefties are. I guess they never noticed the UN in unofficial.
Opposing political ideology can lead to to the bizarre if not outright extremes for sure.

lf that were remotely true, I might vote for him.

Hell, I might even sign up for duty.

These people are crazy. And they took over the nation.

The idiot is the biggest moonbat this side of The View.

Forum List

Back