Trump witch hunt is over

Whether it is or not is irrelevant to the discussion on the democrats doing so.
Why should it not since Democrats and Republicans did it and Trump did it when in office to get his friends off the hook from when they pled guilty to crimes.

Why should it not since Democrats and Republicans did it and Trump did it when in office to get his friends off the hook from when they pled guilty to crimes.
You know what? Never mind. I'm guilty of launching off a diversion myself. My bad.

The courts can't function is a democracy when the people's sentiments have turned to support of fascism.
This becomes evident as the majority of people politically motivated begin to envision their fight to be against communism.

The domestic political fight is taking on overtones of the foreign policy fight, and has become one and the same to many, as is expressed on this *board.

* being somewhat representing the American people.

Then move away to those safer nations you love. Oh, and by the vie for you ignorant folks, there is no democrat party in power in the US..In which GOP state did you not learn to use English correctly?
I agree, there is no Democrat party. The real Democrat party died years ago.

There never has been a Democrat Party in power in the USA. Again you can't seem to use English correctly...
If you're so concerned about using the English language correctly, I suggest you get working on all the Black democrat voters on your plantations that for some strange reason can't figure it out.

The massive New York case against Donald Trump is over. Despite the prosecutor's unshakeable belief that Trump committed many crimes, not one could be proved. The investigation into his bank dealings only showed that Trump intentionally undervalued his holdings. Likely as a defense against nonsense like this.

LIAR ^^^. Posting misinformation is bullshit. The new Chief DA shit canned the years long investigation for reasons unknown causing the working DA's to resign.

LIAR ^^^. Posting misinformation is bullshit. The new Chief DA shit canned the years long investigation for reasons unknown causing the working DA's to resign.
Here's the reason, dipstick: no evidence. Anyone who has two brain cells to rub together could see it was a politically motivated investigation, and the DA who launched it should be disbarred.

Forum List

Back