Trumpers, What Is Your Obsession With Hating AOC???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
'There is a monster living in my sink': Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez freaks out after discovering the garbage disposal in her DC apartment

This constant obsession you folks have with trying to paint this woman out to be an idiot is very telling to me....The latest obsession story is AOC going on Instagram and sharing with her followers her first encounter with a garbage disposal -- and having fun with it.

"On Monday, she informed her 3.3 million followers on Instagram that she didn't know why flipping a switch near the kitchen sink in her "bougie" new apartment provoked a loud crunching sound to come out of the drain.

"There is a monster living in my sink," she said in an Instagram story, flipping the switch. "It made that noise and it scared the daylights out of me."

Seeing as tho garbage disposals were banned in NY up until 1997 and they are still not widely used in NYC to this day; her not being familiar with having one in her home is understandable. Her unfamiliarity with it definitely isn't because of her "wealthy elitist" background -- like how when certain politicians are amazed by things like self-checkouts, since they never had to do their own shopping in their life.

I personally believe most of the obsession behind AOC is based on fear -- the fear that she along with other new progressives in Congress don't just cower to attacks, but they hit back and many times hit back harder -- just ask Kentucky Republican, Rep. Andy Barr; who backed out of an invite he made to AOC to come talk to coal miners down in his home state -- which she gladly accepted and which he backed out of.

As a fellow GOP lawmaker said "Lawmakers in his party are "making a mistake picking on" the New York freshman over issues such as nonrenewable energy because of her smarts, policy preparation and massive millennial following"

Or as AOC said: "GOP’s getting scared that up close, their constituents will realize I’m fighting harder for their healthcare than their own Reps,” Ocasio-Cortez tweeted in response."

And besides, anyone who insists on calling AOC stupid while overlooking the blatant daily stupidity displayed by the cult leader -- they are the last person to call anyone stupid -- talk about the policies, or shut the fuck up....problem is, most trumpers can't talk about policies, so they resort to the name calling and personal attacks, just like their cult leader does-- as AOC said "Let's debate, not debase"

On the contrary, I love AOC. She's going to get Trump reelected all by herself.

She truly is... an IDIOT. I believe her own party leader, dear Nancy, said that "a glass of water with a D next to it could have gotten elected in her district." Not exactly a ringing endorsement, and that's from her own party.

D1a-UQAVs-AYv-YQX.jpg

good-one.jpg

Hate?:wtf:

The woman is an absolute gift to Trump supporters! Get her in front of a mic every day! Go....go.....

What politician is the target of more jokes than AOC?:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed: Step up to the mic....go!!

Killing 25000 jobs for New Yorkers was a good thing!

I like AOC. Her views are no different than any other lib's, but she lacks the maturity to keep them to herself like Pelosi and other older broads do.

She's useful to pay attention to as you can see what the libs actually believe.

I like clowns. Like Trump, they get people interested in politics again.

She truly is... an IDIOT. I believe her own party leader, dear Nancy, said that "a glass of water with a D next to it could have gotten elected in her district." Not exactly a ringing endorsement, and that's from her own party.

D1a-UQAVs-AYv-YQX.jpg

good-one.jpg
If she lost over a trillion dollars in business dealings would she then be qualified to be president? How about if she spit on our POWs and Gold Star families?

'There is a monster living in my sink': Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez freaks out after discovering the garbage disposal in her DC apartment

This constant obsession you folks have with trying to paint this woman out to be an idiot is very telling to me....The latest obsession story is AOC going on Instagram and sharing with her followers her first encounter with a garbage disposal -- and having fun with it.

"On Monday, she informed her 3.3 million followers on Instagram that she didn't know why flipping a switch near the kitchen sink in her "bougie" new apartment provoked a loud crunching sound to come out of the drain.

"There is a monster living in my sink," she said in an Instagram story, flipping the switch. "It made that noise and it scared the daylights out of me."

Seeing as tho garbage disposals were banned in NY up until 1997 and they are still not widely used in NYC to this day; her not being familiar with having one in her home is understandable. Her unfamiliarity with it definitely isn't because of her "wealthy elitist" background -- like how when certain politicians are amazed by things like self-checkouts, since they never had to do their own shopping in their life.

I personally believe most of the obsession behind AOC is based on fear -- the fear that she along with other new progressives in Congress don't just cower to attacks, but they hit back and many times hit back harder -- just ask Kentucky Republican, Rep. Andy Barr; who backed out of an invite he made to AOC to come talk to coal miners down in his home state -- which she gladly accepted and which he backed out of.

As a fellow GOP lawmaker said "Lawmakers in his party are "making a mistake picking on" the New York freshman over issues such as nonrenewable energy because of her smarts, policy preparation and massive millennial following"

Or as AOC said: "GOP’s getting scared that up close, their constituents will realize I’m fighting harder for their healthcare than their own Reps,” Ocasio-Cortez tweeted in response."

And besides, anyone who insists on calling AOC stupid while overlooking the blatant daily stupidity displayed by the cult leader -- they are the last person to call anyone stupid -- talk about the policies, or shut the fuck up....problem is, most trumpers can't talk about policies, so they resort to the name calling and personal attacks, just like their cult leader does-- as AOC said "Let's debate, not debase"
Oh I dont know, I dont like "stupid Marxists" who tell me I have to cut back on my energy usage while the bitch is out there with a very large Carbon Footprint(Called Hypocrisy).

AOC-world-end.jpg

I am starting not believe her. There is no way she can possibly be this dumb.

The op is so horrified, that he tried to pretend this is no big deal.

D1a-UQAVs-AYv-YQX.jpg

good-one.jpg
If she lost over a trillion dollars in business dealings would she then be qualified to be president? How about if she spit on our POWs and Gold Star families?
Please... put down the bong.

She's painted herself as an idiot

"The world is going to end in 12 years"
"Unemployment is low because everyone has 3 jobs"
"People are working 100 hours a week and can't feed their kids"

Etc

If stupid were money she'd be one of those rich people she thinks shouldn't exist.

Etc

If stupid were money she'd be one of those rich people she thinks shouldn't exist.
Let's assume for one moment that left wing idiot is being truthful about not ever seeing or knowing what a garbage disposal is.

She claimed she worked in a restaurant for what, 10 years? Never seen or heard of a garbage disposal?

First of all it is beyond obvious now this miserable pathetic piece of shit was very sheltered. Talk about a life of privilege. Never even heard of a garbage disposal.

Btw, the fucking maniac was trying to insinuate that since she never did hear of one, then that must mean it is yet another unnecessary evil contraption invented by evil white American capitalist men that harms the environment.

Can you believe it?

so they resort to the name calling and personal attacks, just like their cult leader does--
Just like you did with the cult comment.
I have no problem with debasing you idiots -- however, I am not elected....

Back to the fact that trumpers are afraid to debate policies and they resort to name calling and insults...you still want to deflect from that fact or no?

Etc

Let's assume for one moment that left wing idiot is being truthful about not ever seeing or knowing what a garbage disposal is.

She claimed she worked in a restaurant for what, 10 years? Never seen or heard of a garbage disposal?

First of all it is beyond obvious now this miserable pathetic piece of shit was very sheltered. Talk about a life of privilege. Never even heard of a garbage disposal.

Btw, the fucking maniac was trying to insinuate that since she never did hear of one, then that must mean it is yet another unnecessary evil contraption invented by evil white American capitalist men that harms the environment.

Can you believe it?
I believe that every time she questions those in front of her during congressional hearings -- she exposes them...

I know that she is the most popular congressman in DC -- and it isn't because she is an idiot....

I know that once Americans hear about medicare for all, child daycare, expanded social security -- they support it over and over again in comparison to what the republicans offer -- which is why I never see Trumpers talk policies

Etc

Can you believe it?
What makes you think every restaurant has a garbage disposal?
Have you ever worked in a restaurant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back