Trump's campaign really died the night he skipped out on Chicago because of the riot

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
He's been on the decline ever since
ohhh.png

Them's just the facts
manny.png

ohhh.png

Them's just the facts
manny.png

Actually, no, those are not the facts. Trumps numbers went up. Wisconsin is not the whole country.

I find it interesting that liberals want Trump to lose so badly. What happened to him being the preferred Republican for the Dems to run against? roflmao

I think Sanders will beat any of them if he gets the nomination, but that is a big if. He has the most momentum going forward now, as there are no majority black states left to primary in and that kills Hillary.

ohhh.png

Them's just the facts
manny.png

Actually, no, those are not the facts. Trumps numbers went up. Wisconsin is not the whole country.

I find it interesting that liberals want Trump to lose so badly. What happened to him being the preferred Republican for the Dems to run against? roflmao

I think Sanders will beat any of them if he gets the nomination, but that is a big if. He has the most momentum going forward now, as there are no majority black states left to primary in and that kills Hillary.
It's not just Wisconsin though. And he totally backed off his abortion statement. If you are a "real conservative" who supports Trump. Go ahead. But he's a RINO. Stop trying to make him seem like a social conservative warrior
umad.png

ohhh.png

Them's just the facts
manny.png

It's not just Wisconsin though. And he totally backed off his abortion statement. If you are a "real conservative" who supports Trump. Go ahead. But he's a RINO. Stop trying to make him seem like a social conservative warrior
umad.png
I think Trump is a reflexive conservative and more of a 1970 liberal than a conservative ideologue like Cruz.

But Cruz is not the real winner here; the Establishment is, as Cruz has no plausible chance of securing the nomination prior to the convention.

That convention is going to get mighty ugly.

ohhh.png

Them's just the facts
manny.png

umad.png
I think Trump is a reflexive conservative and more of a 1970 liberal than a conservative ideologue like Cruz.

But Cruz is not the real winner here; the Establishment is, as Cruz has no plausible chance of securing the nomination prior to the convention.

That convention is going to get mighty ugly.
Agreed

That's rich. If Trump had shown up in Chicago and violence gotten out of hand, the Liberals would have attacked him for inciting a dangerous riot.

That's rich. If Trump had shown up in Chicago and violence gotten out of hand, the Liberals would have attacked him for inciting a dangerous riot.
His presidency would cause out of hand violence. So you saying he should end his campaign to avoid liberals attacking him for inciting dangerous riots?
5I5s8.png

Forum List

Back