Trump's Chumps waking up?

wihosa

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2008
Over 80% of the tax cuts go to the top 1%. Corporate rates are permanent, tax cuts for the middle class turn into tax increases. Trump promised "no cuts to Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid" but that is exactly what Republicans say is now necessary due to the tax cuts. Wealthy investors still pay a lower tax rate than their secretaries. The top rate went from 39.6% to 37% while the bottom rate went from 10% to 12%.

Enjoy that big $20 extra in your check while it lasts suckers!

"Not good for me, believe me!" Donald Trump

SkeletalIllustriousDonkey-max-1mb.gif

Whine, whine, whine. Americans have learned that what's good for the Country is viewed by democrats as evil. Hypocrite scitzophrenic democrats enjoy the economic boom and the DOW increasing by 5,000 points but they hate it too.

Maybe we're finally reaching some equilibrium where Trump will be a good boy and sign domestic legislation sent to him by the gop establishment, and in exchange they will all proclaim his magnificence and ignore his pissing off the entire world without actually changing much of anything.

Over 80% of the tax cuts go to the top 1%. Corporate rates are permanent, tax cuts for the middle class turn into tax increases. Trump promised "no cuts to Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid" but that is exactly what Republicans say is now necessary due to the tax cuts. Wealthy investors still pay a lower tax rate than their secretaries. The top rate went from 39.6% to 37% while the bottom rate went from 10% to 12%.

Enjoy that big $20 extra in your check while it lasts suckers!

"Not good for me, believe me!" Donald Trump
Hey tell that to all the employees that will get a thousand dollar bonus this year...Oh ,and I am in the top 10% of income earners and not some liberal welfare queen who is jealous of the rich....

Forum List

Back