🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's ineptitude #50

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
Trump hired a California guy yesterday, april 13. They don't have any delegate slates, and they have until may 7 to get all 53 of them with signatures. All delegates have to be resident of the district they will be representing.

This has been the rule since last august.

They don't have delegate slates, they can't run them.

Cruz has got all 53 delegate slates. It was a long horrible 5 month slog to get them, but they got them.

trump right now has 0 delegate slates.

Trump may get a few slates, but no where near 50. The districts he doesn't have a slate will go to Cruz by default.

BREAKING - Cruz Plans To Steal California by Having Trump Fail to Prep Groundgame (#Sarcasm)

Trump hired a California guy yesterday, april 13. They don't have any delegate slates, and they have until may 7 to get all 53 of them with signatures. All delegates have to be resident of the district they will be representing.

Cruz has got all 53 delegate slates. It was a long horrible 5 month slog to get them, but they got them.

Trump may get a few slates, but no where near 50. The districts he doesn't have a slate will go to Cruz by default.

BREAKING - Cruz Plans To Steal California by Having Trump Fail to Prep Groundgame (#Sarcasm)

Yup, they've created a clusterphuck alright. Practice saying, "Madam President".

My Damn President

My Damn President

My Damn President

Pretty sure, I'll be calling whoever gets elected this year....

My Damn President

Would you like to start speculating now as to how the Trumpettes will spin this into more martyrdom for the Orange Messiah?

Forum List

Back