Trumps "intellectual" speech about the economy of course was anything but that

john doe 101

Platinum Member
Sep 6, 2021

Lets see he discovered tic tacs are sold in varying sizes. About 1/6 of the entire speech was even vaguely about the economy. Guy has a definite problem staying focused.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Trump today was Highly rated by even the anti Trump media... Kamala better get her ass out front of a teleprompter and get real... real fast...

Lets see he discovered tic tacs are sold in varying sizes. About 1/6 of the entire speech was even vaguely about the economy. Guy has a definite problem staying focused.

You're voting for Food Price Controls, bread lines, and 20 million illegals bottling up our ERs and schools because DJT hurts your feelings.

Well done, you

You're voting for Food Price Controls, bread lines, and 20 million illegals bottling up our ERs and schools because DJT hurts your feelings.

Well done, you
None of that will happen. You're desperate and lashing out and in the process, making a fool out of yourself. Nothing new for the Red Hat.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
None of that will happen. You're desperate and lashing out and in the process, making a fool out of yourself. Nothing new for the Red Hat.

I'm not even close to desperate. Desperate is when you elect Harris, the economy is in a freefall and there are actual bread lines.

You can't think about that because you're not smart enough. You're operating on feelings only, like a 14 yo girl.

Sorry, but there it is. And it's about to destroy my nation

Well done, you
This is stupid. You are voting for facism and are too stupid to see it.

I'm not even close to desperate. Desperate is when you elect Harris, the economy is in a freefall and there are actual bread lines.

You can't think about that because you're not smart enough. You're operating on feelings only, like a 14 yo girl.

Sorry, but there it is. And it's about to destroy my nation
When Harris is elected and no bread lines appear within the year, will you promise to revisit this thread and agree to leave the forum forever?

This is stupid. You are voting for facism and are too stupid to see it.

Another man with hurt feelings.

Hurt feelings won't fill a rumbling stomach in bread lines. Maybe these folks think it will. Or maybe they're just stupid. Hard to say.

When Harris is elected and no bread lines appear within the year, will you promise to revisit this thread and agree to leave the forum forever?

If Harris wins and the economy has tanked by Christmas, will you?

Just in case one glimmer of good sense gets through your emotionally-addled brain: just abstain from voting. Then you don't own a vote for Trump but you didn't vote for the sure disaster Harris will be.

See? not that difficult

If Harris wins and the economy has tanked by Christmas, will you?

Just in case one glimmer of good sense gets through your emotionally-addled brain: just abstain from voting. Then you don't own a vote for Trump but you didn't vote for the sure disaster Harris will be.

See? not that difficult
Of course I will if you agree to leave if bread lines are not a thing by Christmas. Deal?

Forum List

Back